• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Bhangra masti 4 Video

Messages
69
simranlalli said:
apparently they don't sell it because they make no profit.

Oh fo real ? I talked to Atinder, the program assistant, and he said that they are editing the video's. I dunno he probably be lyin...
 

simranlalli

New Member
Messages
28
parampreetsekhon said:
simranlalli said:
apparently they don't sell it because they make no profit.

Oh fo real ? I talked to Atinder, the program assistant, and he said that they are editing the video's. I dunno he probably be lyin...
lol im not sure, but he probably is lying. It's been like over 4 months, how long does it possibly take to edit a video. We just had our nachdi jawani interacademy comp and the vid came out 1 week afterrr
 
Messages
69
simranlalli said:
parampreetsekhon said:
simranlalli said:
apparently they don't sell it because they make no profit.

Oh fo real ? I talked to Atinder, the program assistant, and he said that they are editing the video's. I dunno he probably be lyin...
lol im not sure, but he probably is lying. It's been like over 4 months, how long does it possibly take to edit a video. We just had our nachdi jawani interacademy comp and the vid came out 1 week afterrr

What a fuddu competition. They should have invited GTV
 

simranlalli

New Member
Messages
28
parampreetsekhon said:
simranlalli said:
parampreetsekhon said:
simranlalli said:
apparently they don't sell it because they make no profit.

Oh fo real ? I talked to Atinder, the program assistant, and he said that they are editing the video's. I dunno he probably be lyin...
lol im not sure, but he probably is lying. It's been like over 4 months, how long does it possibly take to edit a video. We just had our nachdi jawani interacademy comp and the vid came out 1 week afterrr

What a fuddu competition. They should have invited GTV
for sure, its so dumbbb
 

desi99

Aruan S.
Messages
244
Bhangra Masti is the best competion in Canada.



i dunno what the fuck u guys are talking about
 

sumeetj

Active Member
Messages
631
pumpi pleaseee chup hoja hahahha masti was awesome and i wanna go back dont ruin it :( atinder we gajjde gabroos love you and your amazingly well run competition and hope to be a part of it again! :)
 
Messages
69
sumeetj said:
pumpi pleaseee chup hoja hahahha masti was awesome and i wanna go back dont ruin it :( atinder we gajjde gabroos love you and your amazingly well run competition and hope to be a part of it again! :)

hahaha... Yo I didn't meant that way. Bhangra masti was indeed the toughest and the biggest competition I ever participated ;D . I wasn't calling them fuddu's, I was calling the recording people for not putting up the video.
 

Manjot

Active Member
Messages
2,058
...

stop being idiots and calling the competition or the recording people "fuddu" just because you didn't get your video..
 
Top