parampreetsekhon
Member
- Messages
- 69
Hey does anyone know when the bhangra masti 4 video is coming ?
New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
Ricky916 said:I hope it never comes out!!
simranlalli said:apparently they don't sell it because they make no profit.
lol im not sure, but he probably is lying. It's been like over 4 months, how long does it possibly take to edit a video. We just had our nachdi jawani interacademy comp and the vid came out 1 week afterrrparampreetsekhon said:simranlalli said:apparently they don't sell it because they make no profit.
Oh fo real ? I talked to Atinder, the program assistant, and he said that they are editing the video's. I dunno he probably be lyin...
LOL only because of the incident.Ricky916 said:I hope it never comes out!!
simranlalli said:LOL only because of the incident.Ricky916 said:I hope it never comes out!!
simranlalli said:lol im not sure, but he probably is lying. It's been like over 4 months, how long does it possibly take to edit a video. We just had our nachdi jawani interacademy comp and the vid came out 1 week afterrrparampreetsekhon said:simranlalli said:apparently they don't sell it because they make no profit.
Oh fo real ? I talked to Atinder, the program assistant, and he said that they are editing the video's. I dunno he probably be lyin...
for sure, its so dumbbbparampreetsekhon said:simranlalli said:lol im not sure, but he probably is lying. It's been like over 4 months, how long does it possibly take to edit a video. We just had our nachdi jawani interacademy comp and the vid came out 1 week afterrrparampreetsekhon said:simranlalli said:apparently they don't sell it because they make no profit.
Oh fo real ? I talked to Atinder, the program assistant, and he said that they are editing the video's. I dunno he probably be lyin...
What a fuddu competition. They should have invited GTV
lmao yeeeparampreetsekhon said:simranlalli said:LOL only because of the incident.Ricky916 said:I hope it never comes out!!
Lols. I get it now.
sumeetj said:pumpi pleaseee chup hoja hahahha masti was awesome and i wanna go back dont ruin itatinder we gajjde gabroos love you and your amazingly well run competition and hope to be a part of it again!
![]()
Ricky916 said:Lol yaa hopefully all videos of our lost and deleted
LMAO be quietRicky916 said:Lol yaa hopefully all videos of our performance are lost and deleted