• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Bhangra Masti Predictions - Modern/Co-Ed

Whos gonna win it ????

  • Ankhilay Gabroo (Brampton, ON)

    Votes: 15 5.3%
  • Furteelay Shokeen {Nachde Punjabi Gabroo} (Michigan)

    Votes: 7 2.5%
  • Jawani Warriors (Toronto, ON)

    Votes: 61 21.6%
  • Sonay Gabroo Punjab De (Brampton, ON)

    Votes: 159 56.4%
  • Virsa: Our Tradition (New York)

    Votes: 29 10.3%
  • Wolverine Bhangra (Michigan)

    Votes: 11 3.9%

  • Total voters
    282

Kush

Active Member
Messages
1,401
If Virsa brings a well-synced and executed version (with slight modifications) of their bayside set, I could see them placing. I'm gonna go against status quo here becasue I feel like jawani warriors has dancers on too many different levels, at least whence we last saw them. Plus the great gagandeep badwal is not dancing i hear. Probably due to his run in with a cougar... (and I don't mean an older woman preying on him, though I wouldn't put it past badwal lolll)

1. SGPD
2. Virsa OT/Jawani Warriors
3. Virsa OT/Jawani Warriors.
 

dheerja

Member
Messages
607
I think Wolverine might have an advantage as the only coed team in the lineup. And they have the dancers to match up to the other teams.

1) SGPD
2) Warriors
3) Virsa/Wolverine
 
Top