DParhar
New Member
- Messages
- 65
Taiymur and Govind please check your inbox.
As of now the tasks that I have asked of Govind are:
- Helping us with disseminating knowledge he acquired while staying with the PAU captains in Punjab.
- Also Govind, I forgot to ask you in the email but can you post any articles that you might have.
As of now the tasks I have asked of Taiymur are:
- The videos, preferably in full bhangra attire.
- Video explaining each piece of attire, ex. chadra, and how you tie it.
Anyone else who is willing and able to help Govind and Taiymur are welcome just ask them first.
I hope we can really complete this, this project will help out Bhangra immensely.
Another thing, Anyone who has high quality pics or just really cool pics of bhangra teams in full garb, please post them here or send them to my email, just private message me for my email address.
As of now the tasks that I have asked of Govind are:
- Helping us with disseminating knowledge he acquired while staying with the PAU captains in Punjab.
- Also Govind, I forgot to ask you in the email but can you post any articles that you might have.
As of now the tasks I have asked of Taiymur are:
- The videos, preferably in full bhangra attire.
- Video explaining each piece of attire, ex. chadra, and how you tie it.
Anyone else who is willing and able to help Govind and Taiymur are welcome just ask them first.
I hope we can really complete this, this project will help out Bhangra immensely.
Another thing, Anyone who has high quality pics or just really cool pics of bhangra teams in full garb, please post them here or send them to my email, just private message me for my email address.