• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Book your Acts from us for your Bhangra & Giddha Events!

UkEvents

New Member
Messages
1
Are you tired of having to contact lots of different artists to try and find whose available and whose not? only then to be messed around with seriously ridiculous prices? Well we have over 10yrs experience in the UK & India Bhangra Industry and will be able to shave off lots of $$$$$$ of your quoted prices. Due to our buying & bargaining power, we will always protect both the booker and performers. So why not send us an email now and see what we can do for you!

E: UkEvents@HotMail.Co.Uk
 

faysal

New Member
Messages
889
a hotmail account for a company that's been run for 10 years? I don't mean to sound rude but it doesn't seem too convincing...do you guys have a website?
 

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
1,928
Please, Faysal... It's a HotMail account. (joke, joke). Okay but I am curious of previous events planned by you guys, which artists you've promoted, track record, website, etc.
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
oh yeah, nirmal sidhu would have like aT least 6 or 7 hits...that would be cool
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
I would like to book Shanjeet Gill for .. umm.. a private party... I hear he's quite a ... performer. ;)

UKEvents, Is this something that is possible? And how much would it cost me?
 

Manjot

Active Member
Messages
2,058
kinnell said:
I would like to book Shanjeet Gill for .. umm.. a private party... I hear he's quite a ... performer. ;)

UKEvents, Is this something that is possible? And how much would it cost me?
Shanjeet Gill has hourly rates...you can bargain with him though

hahah
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
Manjot said:
kinnell said:
I would like to book Shanjeet Gill for .. umm.. a private party... I hear he's quite a ... performer. ;)

UKEvents, Is this something that is possible? And how much would it cost me?
Shanjeet Gill has hourly rates...you can bargain with him though

hahah
UKEvents claims they can shave $$$$$ off of his rate. I want to see what they can do for me. And Manjot, have you personally done business with Shanjeet Gill? What can you say about his services? I hope he's not all hype.
 

Vick

Member
Messages
990
Manjot said:
kinnell said:
I would like to book Shanjeet Gill for .. umm.. a private party... I hear he's quite a ... performer. ;)

UKEvents, Is this something that is possible? And how much would it cost me?
Shanjeet Gill has hourly rates...you can bargain with him though

hahah
Last time I checked, some BTF kuriyehhh stole his heart... Maybe he's still doing his thing on the side, perhaps his lady love can provide some details??? hahahahahaa...
 

Manjot

Active Member
Messages
2,058
Vick said:
Manjot said:
kinnell said:
I would like to book Shanjeet Gill for .. umm.. a private party... I hear he's quite a ... performer. ;)

UKEvents, Is this something that is possible? And how much would it cost me?
Shanjeet Gill has hourly rates...you can bargain with him though

hahah
Last time I checked, some BTF kuriyehhh stole his heart... Maybe he's still doing his thing on the side, perhaps his lady love can provide some details??? hahahahahaa...
Kinnell, go to her for bookings..she manages it now..
 

faysal

New Member
Messages
889
oh my bad, I didn't realise it was a HotMail account lol, and you guys are hella mean! lmao
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
My dancer name is Nachar Meistro Saab. No monkey business! haha
 

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
1,928
I recently booked Nachar Meistro Saab through his manager. A+++ would book again.
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
Saleem said:
I recently booked Nachar Meistro Saab through his manager. A+++ would book again.
That's good to hear!!! I thought he would be all hype! I can't wait to see him perform.
 
Top