• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

BROWN WEDDINGS

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
Ain't anyone ever have a wedding wardrobe malfunction? I know of a groom whose nala (pajama string) broke right before he was about to walk into the gurdwara.

Avneet

ENVY BANG-RUH said:
Ain't anyone ever have a wedding wardrobe malfunction? I know of a groom whose nala (pajama string) broke right before he was about to walk into the gurdwara.
Yes, in Sacramento a bride was walking down the aisle and her lengha bottom was sooo heavy that it slid down, mid aisle. Anyone looking saw it happen, and the Grooms side got up, grabbed the groom and walked out of the Gurdwara and away from marriage entirely. True Story.

The lesson? Get suspenders sewn to your lengha bottom for the extra support.... oh and don't agree to marry into a family full of douche bags.

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
Avneet said:
ENVY BANG-RUH said:
Yes, in Sacramento a bride was walking down the aisle and her lengha bottom was sooo heavy that it slid down, mid aisle. Anyone looking saw it happen, and the Grooms side got up, grabbed the groom and walked out of the Gurdwara and away from marriage entirely. True Story.

The lesson? Get suspenders sewn to your lengha bottom for the extra support.... oh and don't agree to marry into a family full of douche bags.
I heard about this. Thought it was a myth. Then again, any news that has anything do with indians seems to travel pretty fast.

Amanpaul

Avneet said:
ENVY BANG-RUH said:

Apparently the same thing happened in South Hall.. now I know this is just a rumour

Avneet

Amanpaul said:
Avneet said:
ENVY BANG-RUH said:

Apparently the same thing happened in South Hall.. now I know this is just a rumour
Whaaaaat?! I feel so used, I believed the story! Chalaak aunties and their fake dramay

Well in that case, have you heard the one about the daughter in law who killed her mother in law with a belna??

Amanpaul

Avneet said:
Amanpaul said:
Avneet said:
ENVY BANG-RUH said:

Whaaaaat?! I feel so used, I believed the story! Chalaak aunties and their fake dramay

Well in that case, have you heard the one about the daughter in law who killed her mother in law with a belna??
LOL who hasn't :p Things like that happen several times a year in our culture

Avneet

Amanpaul said:
Avneet said:
Amanpaul said:
Avneet said:
ENVY BANG-RUH said:

holy moly

Billoo0

Avneet said:
Amanpaul said:
Avneet said:
Amanpaul said:
Avneet said:
ENVY BANG-RUH said:

holy moly
jidhaan chal gayi goli?

smp

damn that grooms a douche for leaving the marriage

there defi were video cameras so somewhere out there a video exists.