Lilly Singh
New Member
- Messages
- 105
Did the thread title get your attention?! =D ...it's relevant I swear!
So as many teams know I've been working on my newest track for quite some time now and....YAY! It's done! Thanks to all the teams who participated.
The track is about something that I'm really passionate about. We're all generally on BTF for the same reason..because we love Bhangra. I feel sometimes as dancers we get so caught up in politics, drama, and beef to actually focus on what's most important: our virsa, our passion and unity.
I got the idea for the track after reading the countless threads on BTF that go off-topic because of arguments, fights and insults. Common guys...we're better than this. It isn't meant to target or offend anyone. It's just a song about something that's close to my heart.
Please rate, comment and subscribe. And if you agree with the message, please support it by spreading the video around.
Thanks!
Happy Living to all and enjoy!
Superwoman- Stand Up (Official Music Video)
So as many teams know I've been working on my newest track for quite some time now and....YAY! It's done! Thanks to all the teams who participated.
The track is about something that I'm really passionate about. We're all generally on BTF for the same reason..because we love Bhangra. I feel sometimes as dancers we get so caught up in politics, drama, and beef to actually focus on what's most important: our virsa, our passion and unity.
I got the idea for the track after reading the countless threads on BTF that go off-topic because of arguments, fights and insults. Common guys...we're better than this. It isn't meant to target or offend anyone. It's just a song about something that's close to my heart.
Please rate, comment and subscribe. And if you agree with the message, please support it by spreading the video around.
Thanks!
Happy Living to all and enjoy!
Superwoman- Stand Up (Official Music Video)