well i was referring to guardians of bhangra kush lol

but
wish i could challenge my oh so great teacher sangeen :p hahah

jfried

Deepi253 said:

but
Oh, I know, bro. Gotta start with one kush before you get to the other one, lol.

jfried

Panj_Dariaah said:
28. Mohan Singh challenges 25. MinhasA
MinhasA already has a challenge this week, but he hasn't accepted yet. If you'd like, you can challenge #26-GaganDholi, or you can wait to see who MinhasA picks to accept.

jfried

CLOCK IS TICKING, GUYS. TWO MORE HOURS TO CHALLENGE. IF YOU'VE BEEN CHALLENGED, PLEASE ACCEPT OR DECLINE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

lakha23

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜਿਊਣਾ
Is the BTF Mixer really being kept up to speed with all the challenges ? Vox do you have any input on this ?

Kush

jfried said:
Deepi253 said:

but
Oh, I know, bro. Gotta start with one kush before you get to the other one, lol.
Lol, Deepi, I'm not in the mixing ladder. Not yet, anyways.... :)

First Class Beats

Okay can we make my name Kush Purohit if that makes things easier for people?

anyway, what happened? I can't challenge Mohan? Kind of confused my name's been thrown around a bit... I wanna make the deadline so I'll accept anything from Neeti, Mohan, or whomever. I accept!

I never got an email btw so idk if I shouldve known about these changes.

Saab

Today is a gift
I would like to join.

Please just put me down as Ram(Idk if I made it)

Thanks!

jfried

First Class Beats said:
Okay can we make my name Kush Purohit if that makes things easier for people?

anyway, what happened? I can't challenge Mohan? Kind of confused my name's been thrown around a bit... I wanna make the deadline so I'll accept anything from Neeti, Mohan, or whomever. I accept!

I never got an email btw so idk if I shouldve known about these changes.
True. We can just call you FCB and make it simpler that way.

You're going to be mixing against Neeti this week. The way the ladder works is that defending a spot takes precedence over challenging up, unless your challenge is already accepted before someone challenges you. For example, if I challenge the guy three spots above me, and before he accepts, someone below me challenges me, I have to give precedence to defending my spot, rather than challenging up. However, if he accepted right away and someone else challenges me, I don't have to give precedence to that challenge.

Confused yet? The rules are a work in progress, but that's what we've come up with on this topic for the moment, since it keeps people from denying challenges from lower ranked mixers in the hope of chasing higher spots.

And don't worry about the email, we were going to send email to all people who've been challenged, but haven't accepted yet.

With that, the window for new challenges is CLOSED. Mixers, you have 24 hours to respond to your challenges. For those who've already accepted, your songs are on the way.

jfried

Saab said:
I would like to join.

Please just put me down as Ram(Idk if I made it)

Thanks!
Ram, we'll add you to the ladder, but the window for challenges just closed, so if you sit tight, we'll get you in there next week.

jfried

The following challenges will be forfeited if they are not accepted/declined by 11:59 EST tonight:
11. Aka$h challenges 9. Sunpreet BMW
23. DJ NKrishnan challenges 20. DJ Vox
22. DJ Notorious challenges 19. DJ Lakha
27. DJ MoNeY challenges 25. MinhasA
33. DJ Kaurageous challenges 30. DJ DHoLa
24. Shreyman challenges 21. AKT Productions
32. JsM challenges 29. Urban Kinng
28. Mohan Singh challenges 26. GaganDholi

Status
Not open for further replies.