I'm running auditions/tryouts for my school's Fusion team's choreographers. At my school, captains are choreographers and vice versa and through my organization, people can apply to become choreographers of the raas, bhangra and fusion team either alone or in groups.
What do you think are characteristics of good captains/choreographers? What type of things indicate good leadership and good choreography? In your past experience, how is the choreographer selected and what type of personality traits have they exhibited?
I'm having applicants bring a 2 minute choreographed routine, their game plan for the year and they should be able to answer questions about their leadership experience. What else would be good?
What do you think are characteristics of good captains/choreographers? What type of things indicate good leadership and good choreography? In your past experience, how is the choreographer selected and what type of personality traits have they exhibited?
I'm having applicants bring a 2 minute choreographed routine, their game plan for the year and they should be able to answer questions about their leadership experience. What else would be good?