Saab
Today is a gift
- Messages
- 991
So right now the Sportsmanship thread has developed into a thread on community service/Seva at competitions ranging from soup kitchen work, volunteering at hospitals, and helping with environment to something simple/easy as teaching bhangra to the community or at a university campus. I was personally wondering, after listening to some of the great feedback, if you guys would support the acceptance of an initiative like this at competitions or would trade a mixer for this kind of idea.
For Competition Organizers....I know its all about money some times, but would something like this interest you, especially considering some of the negativity that surrounds competitions these days(fights and etc).
Please respond.
For Competition Organizers....I know its all about money some times, but would something like this interest you, especially considering some of the negativity that surrounds competitions these days(fights and etc).
Please respond.