• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

*DDA XIII - Official Lineup*

Love

New Member
Messages
311
Super excited for this comp! Good luck to everyone, looking forward to all the performances!
 

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll
Messages
714
Nikhil said:
Dang, what happened to BABC?
you don't wanna know :eek: N' neither DDA want's anyone to know ;D idk why but this happens every year to our beloved BABC folks :mad:
 

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll
Messages
714
rampur209 said:
V.... Dubbbb got this after nachda n dda the Bhangra community will see how sick of a Dholi Sukhi is
Sukhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii is a beast!!! 8)
 

Somi

Hookah is NOT harmful!
Messages
553
I know I am super late, but I'm still inshock DDA is in Dec, =0

But super excites to see LAPD in NorCal once again! Cheeya
 

jkahlon

New Member
Messages
23
RANGLA PUNJAB, you know what it is :)


lol good luck to all the teams practicing for the comp, looking forward to seeing everyone perform!
 

dj2nyce

Facebook.com/TheOfficial2NyCe
Messages
854
LAPD LAPD LAPD LAPD LAPD LAPD LAPD LAPD LAPD LAPD LAPD LAPD LAPD LAPD YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH


now wheres my 5 bucks akhil?
 

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll
Messages
714
singh89 said:
Good luck too AMPD, BK, Gajjde Punjabi (Sunny), RP, and VDW!! Tear it up
stop sucking up to those legit ABC dancers ;D Leave em alone for god sake ::) Thank you Manvir 8) we know, we know N' i know, that MVP loves ABC ;)
 

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
Messages
1,151
singh89 said:
ENVY BANG-RUH said:
singh89 said:
Good luck too AMPD, BK, Gajjde Punjabi (Sunny), RP, and VDW!! Tear it up

lol fail ;D
I don't get it? Lol Sunny from ABC is dancing with that Seattle team.. Lol why is it a FAIL?! hahahah :/
I totally missed the seattle team in the line up, i assumed u were talking about gajjdi jawani
 

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
Messages
1,151
Varun00 said:
ENVY BANG-RUH said:
singh89 said:
ENVY BANG-RUH said:
singh89 said:
Good luck too AMPD, BK, Gajjde Punjabi (Sunny), RP, and VDW!! Tear it up

lol fail ;D
I don't get it? Lol Sunny from ABC is dancing with that Seattle team.. Lol why is it a FAIL?! hahahah :/
I totally missed the seattle team in the line up, i assumed u were talking about gajjdi jawani
FAIL.
Sadly yes

Varun, are you on the GJ squad? I cant remember if you mentioned it before or not.
 

singh89

New Member
Messages
330
ENVY BANG-RUH said:
Varun00 said:
ENVY BANG-RUH said:
singh89 said:
ENVY BANG-RUH said:
singh89 said:
Good luck too AMPD, BK, Gajjde Punjabi (Sunny), RP, and VDW!! Tear it up

lol fail ;D
I don't get it? Lol Sunny from ABC is dancing with that Seattle team.. Lol why is it a FAIL?! hahahah :/
I totally missed the seattle team in the line up, i assumed u were talking about gajjdi jawani
FAIL.
Sadly yes

Varun, are you on the GJ squad? I cant remember if you mentioned it before or not.
ENVY BANG-RUH said:
singh89 said:
ENVY BANG-RUH said:
singh89 said:
Good luck too AMPD, BK, Gajjde Punjabi (Sunny), RP, and VDW!! Tear it up

lol fail ;D
I don't get it? Lol Sunny from ABC is dancing with that Seattle team.. Lol why is it a FAIL?! hahahah :/
I totally missed the seattle team in the line up, i assumed u were talking about gajjdi jawani
KP = FAIL! haha
 

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
Messages
1,151
singh89 said:
ENVY BANG-RUH said:
Varun00 said:
ENVY BANG-RUH said:
singh89 said:
ENVY BANG-RUH said:
singh89 said:
Good luck too AMPD, BK, Gajjde Punjabi (Sunny), RP, and VDW!! Tear it up

lol fail ;D
I don't get it? Lol Sunny from ABC is dancing with that Seattle team.. Lol why is it a FAIL?! hahahah :/
I totally missed the seattle team in the line up, i assumed u were talking about gajjdi jawani
FAIL.
Sadly yes

Varun, are you on the GJ squad? I cant remember if you mentioned it before or not.
ENVY BANG-RUH said:
singh89 said:
ENVY BANG-RUH said:
singh89 said:
Good luck too AMPD, BK, Gajjde Punjabi (Sunny), RP, and VDW!! Tear it up

lol fail ;D
I don't get it? Lol Sunny from ABC is dancing with that Seattle team.. Lol why is it a FAIL?! hahahah :/
I totally missed the seattle team in the line up, i assumed u were talking about gajjdi jawani
KP = FAIL! haha
Totally deserved that one, lololololol lowe you man
 
Top