New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
you don't wanna knowNikhil said:Dang, what happened to BABC?
Sukhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii is a beast!!! 8)rampur209 said:V.... Dubbbb got this after nachda n dda the Bhangra community will see how sick of a Dholi Sukhi is
singh89 said:Good luck too AMPD, BK, Gajjde Punjabi (Sunny), RP, and VDW!! Tear it up
I don't get it? Lol Sunny from ABC is dancing with that Seattle team.. Lol why is it a FAIL?! hahahah :/ENVY BANG-RUH said:singh89 said:Good luck too AMPD, BK, Gajjde Punjabi (Sunny), RP, and VDW!! Tear it up
lol fail ;D
fail troll is fail.singh89 said:I don't get it? Lol Sunny from ABC is dancing with that Seattle team.. Lol why is it a FAIL?! hahahah :/ENVY BANG-RUH said:singh89 said:Good luck too AMPD, BK, Gajjde Punjabi (Sunny), RP, and VDW!! Tear it up
lol fail ;D
stop sucking up to those legit ABC dancers ;D Leave em alone for god sake :singh89 said:Good luck too AMPD, BK, Gajjde Punjabi (Sunny), RP, and VDW!! Tear it up
I totally missed the seattle team in the line up, i assumed u were talking about gajjdi jawanisingh89 said:I don't get it? Lol Sunny from ABC is dancing with that Seattle team.. Lol why is it a FAIL?! hahahah :/ENVY BANG-RUH said:singh89 said:Good luck too AMPD, BK, Gajjde Punjabi (Sunny), RP, and VDW!! Tear it up
lol fail ;D
FAIL.ENVY BANG-RUH said:I totally missed the seattle team in the line up, i assumed u were talking about gajjdi jawanisingh89 said:I don't get it? Lol Sunny from ABC is dancing with that Seattle team.. Lol why is it a FAIL?! hahahah :/ENVY BANG-RUH said:singh89 said:Good luck too AMPD, BK, Gajjde Punjabi (Sunny), RP, and VDW!! Tear it up
lol fail ;D
Sadly yesVarun00 said:FAIL.ENVY BANG-RUH said:I totally missed the seattle team in the line up, i assumed u were talking about gajjdi jawanisingh89 said:I don't get it? Lol Sunny from ABC is dancing with that Seattle team.. Lol why is it a FAIL?! hahahah :/ENVY BANG-RUH said:singh89 said:Good luck too AMPD, BK, Gajjde Punjabi (Sunny), RP, and VDW!! Tear it up
lol fail ;D
ENVY BANG-RUH said:Sadly yesVarun00 said:FAIL.ENVY BANG-RUH said:I totally missed the seattle team in the line up, i assumed u were talking about gajjdi jawanisingh89 said:I don't get it? Lol Sunny from ABC is dancing with that Seattle team.. Lol why is it a FAIL?! hahahah :/ENVY BANG-RUH said:singh89 said:Good luck too AMPD, BK, Gajjde Punjabi (Sunny), RP, and VDW!! Tear it up
lol fail ;D
Varun, are you on the GJ squad? I cant remember if you mentioned it before or not.
KP = FAIL! hahaENVY BANG-RUH said:I totally missed the seattle team in the line up, i assumed u were talking about gajjdi jawanisingh89 said:I don't get it? Lol Sunny from ABC is dancing with that Seattle team.. Lol why is it a FAIL?! hahahah :/ENVY BANG-RUH said:singh89 said:Good luck too AMPD, BK, Gajjde Punjabi (Sunny), RP, and VDW!! Tear it up
lol fail ;D
Totally deserved that one, lololololol lowe you mansingh89 said:ENVY BANG-RUH said:Sadly yesVarun00 said:FAIL.ENVY BANG-RUH said:I totally missed the seattle team in the line up, i assumed u were talking about gajjdi jawanisingh89 said:I don't get it? Lol Sunny from ABC is dancing with that Seattle team.. Lol why is it a FAIL?! hahahah :/ENVY BANG-RUH said:singh89 said:Good luck too AMPD, BK, Gajjde Punjabi (Sunny), RP, and VDW!! Tear it up
lol fail ;D
Varun, are you on the GJ squad? I cant remember if you mentioned it before or not.KP = FAIL! hahaENVY BANG-RUH said:I totally missed the seattle team in the line up, i assumed u were talking about gajjdi jawanisingh89 said:I don't get it? Lol Sunny from ABC is dancing with that Seattle team.. Lol why is it a FAIL?! hahahah :/ENVY BANG-RUH said:singh89 said:Good luck too AMPD, BK, Gajjde Punjabi (Sunny), RP, and VDW!! Tear it up
lol fail ;D
Self Pumpspac said:some pretty strong teams this year, i see Shan E Punjab taking it tho