• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Dedication to POL, a.k.a. BTF: POL Slayer

who do you think you are saleem

  • why do you do this

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • who do you do this for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Can you have my child

    Votes: 13 59.1%
  • If so, when?

    Votes: 5 22.7%

  • Total voters
    22

Ashqe

Member
Messages
610
Re: Dedication to POL

Oh yeah since the BTF logo is a cartoon type picture of yourself, then do you have the original photo from which the logo was made because the pose looks pretty sick.
 

karan923

Member
Messages
534
I don't understand why people would rip on the moderators. THEY KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! Who knows what they can do to you.
 

Vick

Member
Messages
990
pshh, all the moderators live on the east coast.... Some of us live(for sometime atleast) on the west... hahaha..
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
HAHAHAHAHAHA oh man, we're gonna scar Robby Trollsauce DoucheBag Chicken Basket for life
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
Karan923 said:
I don't understand why people would rip on the moderators. THEY KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! Who knows what they can do to you.
Oh my. I can imagine a white van driven by Sulman and fellow mods doing a "drive through" by my house. Oh and kidnapping and holding my kids for ransom for posting bad posts. Damn.


And, Saleem, that sombrero is awesome. hahahah
 

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Messages
932
I love sombreros.

They always put em on your head and sing happy birthday at Mexican Restaurants.

Feliz cumpleanos to you!!

okay bye.
 
Top