sangeensingh
Member
- Messages
- 717
slaves.Hardeep said:But it takes SO LONG? Is there a better way to sand it down, i dont wana buy any extra equipment. All i have is some COARSE Sanding paper :S
New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
slaves.Hardeep said:But it takes SO LONG? Is there a better way to sand it down, i dont wana buy any extra equipment. All i have is some COARSE Sanding paper :S
Honestly bro, it's mainly upto you. We'll give you insights from experiences but as far as decisions go, it's all your'sHardeep said:Cheers, very helpful. Just wanted to ask:
I'm really addicted to the idea of gettin a REMO however, after listenin 2 everyone, people are sayin go for GBC.,
Now the original treble side I had was a GBC, so i might just keep it.
It is a WHITE GBC DELUXE 7mm - would you recommened me using dat OR buying a new remo skin?
Hardeep said:Cheers, very helpful. Just wanted to ask:
I'm really addicted to the idea of gettin a REMO however, after listenin 2 everyone, people are sayin go for GBC.,
Now the original treble side I had was a GBC, so i might just keep it.
It is a WHITE GBC DELUXE 7mm - would you recommened me using dat OR buying a new remo skin?