• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Dhol Di Awaz XI - Official Team Lineup

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
wooo hoooooooooooooooo..........AYO B2B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Temurzai

New Member
Messages
397
Jeeti said:
this line-up is unbelievable....almost to the point where when i first saw it...i thought it was phony....hahhaha
haha jeeti remember back on POL when someone posted some fake competition with a ridiculousss lineup, and everyone fell for it. proper april fools joke. lets see if people do it n fall for it again next april
 

Kush

Active Member
Messages
1,401
tz, i remember that... april 1st, everyone FLIPPED. I think it was for bruin or something lol (i was a sleeper at POL).
 

Kapil

Wear Responsibly 2.0 || One for All...All for FAUJ
Messages
133
amazing line up!

cannot wait to see nj/vcu
 

Gabroo

New Member
Messages
218
WOW not much more that can be said about this lineup. NJ, Heeray, VCU, TEB so many great teams this one's gonna be a battle.
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
JayKay said:
Toronto Elite and Nachdi....damnnn....this comp is gona be a party
If only you were coming Jas. Missing out buddy hahahah.
 

Vick

Member
Messages
990
Watch VCU get screwed again because they definitely wont have the crowd support behind them.... Unless mad BTF heads scream their brains out...

1) Nachdi <--- I dont even know why...
2) VCU
3) Heeray
 

nachstar

New Member
Messages
36
Looks like a hardcore competition, but im guna have to say VCU
wats wid nj, dey seem to register for many competitions and dunt attend dem, hope they wont do it for this compeption, cuz im sayin NJ for second
 

Saab

Today is a gift
Messages
991
he sexual eruption oozing from this lineup is unprecedented.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Seriously, I couldn't have.

But, wait... eruptions don't ooze. They just splatter everywhere. Wink
Krakatoa!!
Seriously though I really wish I could fly over to watch this competition. More importantly, is Gabroo going to go record and bring the blu-ray technology so we can watch the videos from this competition over and over on btf threads?
 

Mukandpuria

New Member
Messages
1,413
Saab said:
he sexual eruption oozing from this lineup is unprecedented.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Seriously, I couldn't have.

But, wait... eruptions don't ooze. They just splatter everywhere. Wink
Krakatoa!!
Seriously though I really wish I could fly over to watch this competition. More importantly, is Gabroo going to go record and bring the blu-ray technology so we can watch the videos from this competition over and over on btf threads?
No Lie this competition needs to be recorded...DDA consider releasing a DVD i would love to buy one
 
Top