New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
haha jeeti remember back on POL when someone posted some fake competition with a ridiculousss lineup, and everyone fell for it. proper april fools joke. lets see if people do it n fall for it again next aprilJeeti said:this line-up is unbelievable....almost to the point where when i first saw it...i thought it was phony....hahhaha
+1 hahahahSaab said:The sexual eruption oozing from this lineup is unprecedented.
If only you were coming Jas. Missing out buddy hahahah.JayKay said:Toronto Elite and Nachdi....damnnn....this comp is gona be a party
Krakatoa!!he sexual eruption oozing from this lineup is unprecedented.
I couldn't have said it better myself. Seriously, I couldn't have.
But, wait... eruptions don't ooze. They just splatter everywhere. Wink
No Lie this competition needs to be recorded...DDA consider releasing a DVD i would love to buy oneSaab said:Krakatoa!!he sexual eruption oozing from this lineup is unprecedented.
I couldn't have said it better myself. Seriously, I couldn't have.
But, wait... eruptions don't ooze. They just splatter everywhere. Wink
Seriously though I really wish I could fly over to watch this competition. More importantly, is Gabroo going to go record and bring the blu-ray technology so we can watch the videos from this competition over and over on btf threads?