• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Elite 8 2012 Mid-Year Predictions...

Mr Sandhu

Us West: Bar-B, Khalsa Junction
U.s. East- Bx bhangra, St. Johns Boys
Canada West- Shan-E Little Stars

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
sonia, your prediciton post has the most number of +1 (and *1.5) I've seen ever on BTF! Congrats on this victory! ;) Wish we had like mini awards under our forum names for random things like that.

~ Basim :)

jdeol

US EAST - AEG AND VCU
US WEST - BK AND ABC
CANADA EAST - NYPD AND SGPD
CANADA WEST SHAN E PUNJAB AND PCBCA

smehta313

Ankush said:
amancheema said:
it should be elite 9 ... 8 new teams and 1 returning/defending champ.
agreed
+1

if they went by this format this year, we could see NYPD, SGPD & NJ at the same comp (assuming NJ & NYPD represented Canada East).

faizan

Just shut up and dance
US EAST: AEG/JJ
US WEST: VDW/ABC
CA EAST: SGPD/NYPD
CA WEST: SEP/PCBCA

ahmad

US West: ABC + BK/APD
Canada West: PCBCA + PANJ
US East: AEG + FAUJ
Canada East: NYPD + SGPD

point is I will put 100$ down to anyone that *ABC* is gonna make it this year. And if they don't i wont even be upsett cause they deserve it!!!!!

faizan

Just shut up and dance
Oh I did not know VDW was permanently a live time, my mistake...then make it bk...

Kush

ahmad said:
US West: ABC + BK/APD
Canada West: PCBCA + PANJ
US East: AEG + FAUJ
Canada East: NYPD + SGPD

point is I will put 100$ down to anyone that *ABC* is gonna make it this year. And if they don't i wont even be upsett cause they deserve it!!!!!
wouldnt be surprised but they had a stronger case last year as opposed to this one, imho.

faizan

Just shut up and dance
no one really has a strong case in the us west, it has been the weakest region for sometime as no dominant style developed to fill the vacuum left by the big three (kj, lbc, sher)...

Ricky916

faizan said:
Oh I did not know VDW was permanently a live time, my mistake...then make it bk...
we started off as music but now we have established ourselves as a live team :)
unless we have gigs lol