• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Funny Team Acronyms

Nikhil

New Member
Messages
881
BOOB Squad was mentioned...

what are some other funny ones?

I'd like to see a team try this on for size;

LMAOPIMPROFLMAOWTIME

"Laughing my ass off peeing in my pants, rolling on the floor laughing my ass off with tears in my eyes"

wowwwwww
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
Nikhil said:
BOOB Squad was mentioned...
BOOB SQUAD > BOMB SQUAD. ;D

I've always loved the MAD (Mitar Alvedan Da) and LSD (Lalkare Sheran Da) acronyms.

Since my bhangra team has MORE than HALF of our roster with the major of Biomedical Engineering (BME), I was contemplating going with B.M.E. = Bhangra Masters Extraordinaires!
 

COMTONDAJATT

mint gumri
Messages
302
kinnell said:
Nikhil said:
BOOB Squad was mentioned...
BOOB SQUAD > BOMB SQUAD. ;D

I've always loved the MAD (Mitar Alvedan Da) and LSD (Lalkare Sheran Da) acronyms.

Since my bhangra team has MORE than HALF of our roster with the major of Biomedical Engineering (BME), I was contemplating going with B.M.E. = Bhangra Masters Extraordinaires!
LOL, as a fellow Biomedical Engineer big ups to them for finding the time to do bhangra with that kind of major. I barely get time to even listen to bhangra.

SOB is my favorite I have seen. I want a shirt.
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
Sareyan
Nu
Phuk
Owfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
 

faizan

Just shut up and dance
Messages
1,736
i demand moderator attention to this lewd and frankly, offensive thread.

Moderator's Note: DONE!^^^
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
COMTONDAJATT said:
LOL, as a fellow Biomedical Engineer big ups to them for finding the time to do bhangra with that kind of major. I barely get time to even
listen to bhangra.
Hahah - yeah it's hard man. Engineering core and then BME core eating up all your time and stuff. But seniors help out juniors, juniors with sophomores...etc with tips on classes and tests from last year. It's almost like a frat. lol. Where do you go for school?

and another funny team acronym - Punjabi Munde (de) Shaan. PMS.
 

sulmoney

smd, bitch
Messages
532
pms was the temp name for smd before we decided on smd...also, bringin it to cali hardcore eastcoast style was going to be our proposed super girls team when we were planning on applying to bruin this past year, ill let you all figure that one out :)
 

Luv-e

New Member
Messages
76
T.E.B.BHANGRA = TINY ERECTED BOYS BHANGRA
T.E.B.BHANGRA = TUTTA EATING BANDARS BHANGRA
 

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Messages
932
sulmoney said:
pms was the temp name for smd before we decided on smd...also, bringin it to cali hardcore eastcoast style was going to be our proposed super girls team when we were planning on applying to bruin this past year, ill let you all figure that one out :)
hahahaha BITCHES.
 
Top