• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Great Books to Read.

campy614

New Member
Messages
666
Monster of Florence was single handedly the best nonfiction book I've ever read in my entire life. It's about a reporter and a novelist's journey to find a serial killer that murdered 14 people, 7 double homicides, in between 1969 and 1985. Couldn't put it down. Every mystery lover's dream book.
 

Dippy

New Member
Messages
327
campy614 said:
Monster of Florence was single handedly the best nonfiction book I've ever read in my entire life. It's about a reporter and a novelist's journey to find a serial killer that murdered 14 people, 7 double homicides, in between 1969 and 1985. Couldn't put it down. Every mystery lover's dream book.
I read Monster of Florence when I went to India last year, it was a a nailbitter def. a good mystery novel!!! If you like mystery novels you should read "they did it with love" and also "Eye of the needle" and "A time to kill"
 
Top