• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Groundshaker 2 Lineup

Manjot

Active Member
Messages
2,058
singh99 said:
hey whats up guys... i dance for rhythm boyz and by far as I know we did not officially register for this competition. We only told a member of Nachdi Jawani that we might be attending. Just to let all know
so you guys are still unsure about attending?
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
Hkiran said:
Yup imma be there, i dont send my boys more then 100 meters away from my eyesight at any given time :p
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so true.
 

Gabroo

New Member
Messages
218
singh99 said:
hey whats up guys... i dance for rhythm boyz and by far as I know we did not officially register for this competition. We only told a member of Nachdi Jawani that we might be attending. Just to let all know

Hopefully Rhythm Boyz attend. haven't seen much of them as they don't go too many comps, but from what I have seen they bring absolutely crazy sets, definitely one of the best live teams on the circuit...If they don't go this really becomes a battle between Shan-E-Punjab and Waris for the live category.
 

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Messages
2,098
Could everyone bring any extra team shirts they got. We'll bring extra tees we have, too, if anyone wants. I'll bring some cash I know I wanna bring some bhangra team shirts hooome. Like I know I already talked to one PCAC kid and we're gonna trade haha

Thankssss!
 

Charanjit

New Member
Messages
143
I dont think there is going to be another live team... competition is now less then a month away...so if GTA and Rythem BOyz are not coming the comp is left with 9 teams... That would take away about 2o-25 minutes of performances....I think they shold give that time to the rest of the teams by extending the time minute by a minute or two...im sure teams are sacraficing something creative to fit the timelimit of 10 mins...especially the dhol teams..
 

Arjun Barua

Member
Messages
650
Charanjit said:
I think they shold give that time to the rest of the teams by extending the time minute by a minute or two...im sure teams are sacraficing something creative to fit the timelimit of 10 mins...especially the dhol teams..
Yes, that would be helpful. Good idea, Channi. You should suggest it to them.
 

Manjot

Active Member
Messages
2,058
10 - 12 limit would be so much helpful
or jus 8-10 min limit and the time limit starting when the bhangra starts not with the sher.
 

JSahota

New Member
Messages
189
GTA has not notified us if they have dropped out, Rhythm Boyz have not officially dropped out either. There will also no longer be a 12th team. Also, the performance time starts when either a) the dagga hits the dhol, or b) when we press play on the music. Lastly, videotaping is against the rules of the facility, so if you are caught videotaping, you will be dealt with by the Living Arts Centre Staff.

Jasdeep Sahota
Groundshaker 2
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
there seriously needs to be a pugh tying contest as exhibition. All of the best pugh tyers are going to be at this competition! haha
 

Havish

New Member
Messages
250
Sunny said:
unless you pull a vic...record,get caught, and still record ;D
Haha tru that, I'm sure that people will still try to get videos done and some people will actually get them too...
 
Top