• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Groundshaker 2 - Who's going?

ranjit singh

New Member
Messages
308
Me and a few friends are hitting it up---- should be a great weekend.

Who else from BTF is going to be there (participants and non-participants alike)?
 

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Messages
932
I want to go....anyone else from NYC want to come with me!! otherwise I'll be sitting ALONE. I need someone to share my excitement with.

thanks

please contact me at (987)654-3210


just for you Waleed 8)
 

karan923

Member
Messages
534
Pooja said:
I want to go....anyone else from NYC want to come with me!! otherwise I'll be sitting ALONE. I need someone to share my excitement with.

thanks
I wanna go!!!!, I'll hit up to NYC ;D Chill with the only normal girl on BTF :)
 

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Messages
932
it's true Somia, you are. I agree. so there are two of us, now would you like to fly over from Cali and join me in Toronto for a lovely evening of BHANGRAAA BHANGRAAA BHANGRAAAA??
 

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Messages
932
we would simply love to have you.

how about you charter a plane from Cali, and bring all the cool people!
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
that actually wouldn't be needed. I just contacted my mechanic to tune up my private jet. SOUL PLANE babyyy..........loll what if we all pitched in and rented an airplane just like soul plane, except it would be all bhangra'ed out. And we would fly to Punjab for a bhangra competition. We would party for the whole flight!
 

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Messages
932
shyyyyyyyyyte.

my sister works at Cessna aircraft...maybe I can get us a deal! too bad I was just IN PUNJAB and didn't get to see any competitions. boooo. I guess it's the off season.

we'd have to think of a cool name for our jet...
 

karan923

Member
Messages
534
Somia said:
Karan923 said:
Chill with the only normal girl on BTF :)
Karan I AM NORMAL! :'(
Soorry!!!, I almost forgot about Somia.
Meistro said:
that actually wouldn't be needed. I just contacted my mechanic to tune up my private jet. SOUL PLANE babyyy..........loll what if we all pitched in and rented an airplane just like soul plane, except it would be all bhangra'ed out. And we would fly to Punjab for a bhangra competition. We would party for the whole flight!
Def up for that. I want to go sooooo bad!
 

pluthra

Member
Messages
296
Meistro said:
that actually wouldn't be needed. I just contacted my mechanic to tune up my private jet. SOUL PLANE babyyy..........loll what if we all pitched in and rented an airplane just like soul plane, except it would be all bhangra'ed out. And we would fly to Punjab for a bhangra competition. We would party for the whole flight!


uhmmmm.....i had that idea a week ago!!!! if u recall the btf late blowout post (i think thats wat it was called)...but if u rent a plane out wouldnt u have to deal w/expenses like gas, and plus whose gonna fly? and also who knows how to fly? and wat if u run into a plane in the sky? and how do u nagivate a plane....y not take a ship?? BTF proudly presents the bhangra cruise (and do better adversiting than the masala cruise pls)
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
Parul said:
Meistro said:
that actually wouldn't be needed. I just contacted my mechanic to tune up my private jet. SOUL PLANE babyyy..........loll what if we all pitched in and rented an airplane just like soul plane, except it would be all bhangra'ed out. And we would fly to Punjab for a bhangra competition. We would party for the whole flight!


uhmmmm.....i had that idea a week ago!!!! if u recall the btf late blowout post (i think thats wat it was called)...but if u rent a plane out wouldnt u have to deal w/expenses like gas, and plus whose gonna fly? and also who knows how to fly? and wat if u run into a plane in the sky? and how do u nagivate a plane....y not take a ship?? BTF proudly presents the bhangra cruise (and do better adversiting than the masala cruise pls)
fail.
 

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Messages
932
it was called the mad late btf kickoff party

and yes, fail.



and I know those people who created the Masala cruise....they're from this radion station in Houston called Music Masala...and they also created the amazing hit film, "Where's the Party Yaar?"
 

zagreus

Active Member
Messages
1,473
Meistro said:
Parul said:
Meistro said:
that actually wouldn't be needed. I just contacted my mechanic to tune up my private jet. SOUL PLANE babyyy..........loll what if we all pitched in and rented an airplane just like soul plane, except it would be all bhangra'ed out. And we would fly to Punjab for a bhangra competition. We would party for the whole flight!


uhmmmm.....i had that idea a week ago!!!! if u recall the btf late blowout post (i think thats wat it was called)...but if u rent a plane out wouldnt u have to deal w/expenses like gas, and plus whose gonna fly? and also who knows how to fly? and wat if u run into a plane in the sky? and how do u nagivate a plane....y not take a ship?? BTF proudly presents the bhangra cruise (and do better adversiting than the masala cruise pls)
fail.
hahahahaha!!! that's just too funny!
 

pluthra

Member
Messages
296
watch meistro talks bout a cruise a week later and every1 go omgggggg wat a great idea!!!!!

if he posted it now every1 wud even go yaaaa!!! :'(
 

Somi

Hookah is NOT harmful!
Messages
553
Pooja - I would love to come....but cant! dammit!

Karan- hehehe its ok ;)
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
Everyone, please give Parul credit for mentioning the Airplane to india idea as she had already mentioned it a week ago in some blowjob I mean blowout thread.
 

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Messages
932
Meistro said:
Everyone, please give Parul credit for mentioning the Airplane to india idea as she had already mentioned it a week ago in some blowjob I mean blowout thread.

HAHAHAHA
 
Top