• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Hottest Vardiyaan

bhangrafreak01

Honey Singh - Jado_Panga
Messages
338
well i am into multicolor uni's so sorry lol
and if its about mutlicolor vardiyaan than i also like Aan Punjab Di's
 

Kaur

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,294
Im also a fan of multi-color vardiyaan, in co-ed you can pick out the formations more clearly when guys and girls are wearing different colors ex drp and duniya. In guys teams its its a lot more appealing especially when joris are matched up.

I love NJ's paaga they have glitter on them so they are very shiny...PCAC and Waris Punjab De have awsome vardiyaan.
 

Kanvar

Why So Jaloose?
Messages
337
Hey,

Yeah I would definitely agree that all-same and different color do have their own pros and cons, but color looks so much more aesthetic. Here is my team's new vardiyaan for this year:

/Users/kanvarpanesar/Downloads/n646490725_1127641_9428.jpg

/Users/kanvarpanesar/Downloads/n646490725_1168004_5855.jpg
 

Kanvar

Why So Jaloose?
Messages
337
haha no no he's not. I know the boys on sher foundation and I can definitively say that he is not wearing a sher outfit nor was it supposed to look like a sher outfit. our dholi had an extra white kurta so we combined it with that tan printed chaddar.
 

Govind

Member
Messages
364
Columbia made their own vardiyan this year...as in Ruchi selected the cloth, sat down and stitched it and everything...crazzzzzzzzy

i love waris punjab de's unis....SICKKK prints.
 

Waleed

New Member
Messages
729
Columbia made their own vardiyaan? What the quang!

Is this an E! True Hollywood Story? If yes, then mucho impressive CU.
 

Nikhil

New Member
Messages
881
That is really impressive CU.

Heeray Punjab De's vardiyaan were pretty sweet too
 

Hasit

New Member
Messages
38
The WPD uniforms on the first page are definitely up there with one of the nicest set of vardiyan ive seen. I also like the turla on Yale's pagh's as well.
 

Hans

New Member
Messages
93
sulmoney said:
also, i dont think anyone has mentioned them, but sher foundations new uniforms are INCREDIBLE.

Are they wearing rumaals on their arms instead of phuman? These guys look like they were drunk before they even got into costume...

Actually, I guess that does sound like Sher. Gotta love it.
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
Govind said:
Columbia made their own vardiyan this year...as in Ruchi selected the cloth, sat down and stitched it and everything...crazzzzzzzzy
Did they really? Isha P. told me they bought them from India for a $K. But that was during my spring break and a month before Blowout. But I love Columbia's vardiyaan this year and mad props if they were self-made!
 

amriksahni

New Member
Messages
70
Don't believe anything that comes from Isha's mouth. I am not sure if I should take her seriously when she says "hello."
 

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
1,928
ok so i don't put these forward as the 'hottest vardiyan' but it was a really nice pic from blizzard 06 and this was the best place for it.
ps thanks amit for the pics


Cornell Mundey '06 - Bhangra Blizzard
 
Top