• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

India's first differently abled Bhangra team

HdBrar

Welcome to the Dark Side.
This is amazing & truly inspirational. Big ups to this team for keeping things going!

ramv88

www.dholiram.com
It's things like this which makes Bhangra really cool. Not just the lok naach but the stories/adversities that you witness on and off the stage. Had the pleasure to see earlier how VSB handled adversity when a young boy locked his sapp and went off stage @ Blowout--later came back and just finished strong and that in my mind was the best moment of the entire night.

This video just took the whole "overcoming adversity" concept to the next level. I had chills watching this. God bless these guys and we can all learn a lot about this especially when we think that we can't do more or give up when the going gets tough---this video is a reminder that we shouldn't give up.

Thank you for sharing that @iJatt.

- Dholi Ram

saagarm

I think with disabilities being so stigmatized and so hidden from the public view - within all communities - having this group of talented and amazing individuals broadcast their love for bhangra/art/dancing, is truly heart warming.

Understanding that bhangra is something that brought these folks together and gives them joy in a world that may have challenges for them harder than many of us face, is one of the many reasons I started dancing in this circuit.

Really hoping to see more videos like this. :)