• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

IS THIS TRUE?

karan923

Member
Messages
534
Re: Nachdi.....whats this about

Hkiran said:
VACA is a business, NJ is a team in that academy, and for the purposes of us, as being part of a 'bhangra fraternity' the 'team' aspect is what we should be concerned with, not the business.

Hahaha, I agree Raja. She basically just shut down this topic. ;D
 

Varun

Member
Messages
268
Re: Nachdi.....whats this about

interesting. i always used to be jealous of that association with an academy (all the support, money, studio etc you get with it) but this brings light to how academy business vs. team can create a conflict. Now I appreciate Rangla Punjab's independence a little more now (and yes, we are independent, UCI doesn't do shit for us)
 

Chidiya

New Member
Messages
338
Re: Nachdi.....whats this about

I'm with the original author of this post..I've personally experienced this 'money hungry' side of NJ.
 

gurpreet b.

New Member
Messages
1
eh i was just browsing through facebook when i came across this article...read ahead because i got no idea if its true....http://www.facebook.com/people/Nachdi-Jawani/817470908#/group.php?sid=8c069c8f2c5461ac84bafc752437207b&gid=24245148679
 

oJaLa

Bhangra makes the world go round
Messages
409
Anti Nachdi Jawani facebook group... nice. lol
There is wayyyyyyy too much drama on the bhangra scene, too much more than necessary
 

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Messages
1,459
Repost: http://bhangrateamsforum.com/discuss/index.php?topic=1628.0

Mods, please merge these threads. Thanks.

~ Basim

Mod Note: Ba"seemlessly" done :)
 

Gurvir

Member
Messages
704
so doesn anyone know if these recent statements are true...?? i dont really believe it but if they are then wow.
 

Mowsuf

Member
Messages
155
If the statements were tru, it would be close to impossible to get anyone to fess up to such claims.

From what I could tell, it seemed as though the person who wrote that had a sort of "biased" view towards NJ. Possibly one of the ppl who was "forced" out of the organization? Idk. I mean all organizations have their internal problems, some escalate to issues much bigger than others, but as I said earlier, there were alotta bold statements up there, that may/may not change alot of peoples perception of NJ...or maybe it wouldnt....who knows.
 
Top