• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Jashan 2011 Placings

sonehdataweet

Give Robbie (Choochoo33) Credit for these :)

Best Dressed: Surrey Folk
Punjabi Spirit: Kauran di Taur

1st Place: Shan e Punjab
2nd Place: Bhangra Empire
3rd Place: BC Cultural

Congrats to all placing teams :)

Varun00

empire, empire, empire...what are we going to do with you guys? lol

congrats to all teams that placed! can't wait to see some filmage

ameetkhabra

veni. vidi. vici
Congrats to all the placing teams, but isn't anyone else shocked that ABC didn't place .. . again?

jdeol

Yes very shocked, i thought they would get atleast 2nd, but w.e., congrats to all the teams, and Shan e punjab, they are on fire

jatt ki te ghat ki

ਅਣਖੀ ਜੱਟ,,,,,
ਬੁਰਾਅ ਚੁਕ ਤੇ ਫੱਟੇ ਸ਼ਾਨੇ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਨੇ,,,,,ਵਧਾਈਆਂ ਸਾਰਿਆਂ ਨੂ,,,,,, :) :) :)

ameetkhabra

veni. vidi. vici
can someone please post the order of performances! Also, anyone wanna translate the above comment for me too ?!

B.Parhar

the above comment says "bruahh chak de phattay shan-E-punjab ne, vaddhia sariyan nu"
and i'd have to agree, shan-E just blew me away

kaalia

soniadewett said:
ameetkhabra said:
Congrats to all the placing teams, but isn't anyone else shocked that ABC didn't place .. . again?
+1
So shocked. It's pretty sad :(
ABC not placing...
Shocked...No
Surprised..No

Reason:
this competition was stacked all the way through, almost as much as bruin, maybe even more in some peoples opinion. The teams were awesome and each brought their best, therefore no shock or surprise here. But its all good, ABC will goto their next competition with a vengeance and kill it.

Nks

abc not placing is a bit shocking but o welll so far from what ive heard the teams that placed did amazing jobs, i cant wait to watch the videos now someone post them!!!!

rsingh90

congrats to all the placing teams!! this competition had a lot of..competition -- must have taken a flawless routine to win it!

ABC, onto the next one boys you know you're the bomb