New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
I'm sure if SOBtv is at boston, they will find you meistro...and ask you impossible questions and then laugh as you attempt to answer them...so then you just come up with stupid things to say instead of answering the question like telling a friend's sisters to call him.Meistro said:;D can I be a co-face for sobtv? where can I apply?![]()
HAHAHAHHA..........I dig ;DJeeti said:I'm sure if SOBtv is at boston, they will find you meistro...and ask you impossible questions and then laugh as you attempt to answer them...so then you just come up with stupid things to say instead of answering the question like telling a friend's sisters to call him.Meistro said:;D can I be a co-face for sobtv? where can I apply?![]()
Gabar Singh said:the infamous Gabar Singh will be there. nuff said.
^exactly!!panic! at the bhangra said:Gabar Singh said:the infamous Gabar Singh will be there. nuff said.
you're going now?!?! for sure?!?! don't play with my emotions!
this is when I get really buckwild and I get away with anything and everything, while vick is jealous because he has to be tame as a mouseVick said:haha... I usually keep a low profile at these events.... If I'm there I'll probably be chillen with meistro and his cronies... as far as being the co-face of SOBtv or any other videos, its not for me... I'm camera shy... haha... and most likely my lady will accompany me, so gotta keep things tame around her... no crazy shit...
oh i am so down...what we drinkin...partron or crown? hahakinnell said:if I come, BTF Shots @ Afterparty.