• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

List of reasons why Boston Bhangra Competition 2008...

Vick

Member
Messages
990
is a must go to event... I'm still doubtful, looking for reasons to come... pile it on....
 

Vick

Member
Messages
990
hahaha... good reason... it would be kinda cool to meet up with some btf folks... I know meistro is flying in, thats a big reason why im contemplating coming at all... The only problem is, the total time spent driving will exceed the amount of time actually spent in boston...only if the damn show was a week later...
 

sulmoney

smd, bitch
Messages
532
its the east coasts biggest and best competition year in and year out (except you would have to watch meryum on mit bhangra :)), im quite upset that im going to be missing it this year :( so go for me...

OH just had an idea for you vick...how would you like to be a co-face of sobTV coverage at bbc 2008?
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
so that I can give you the fresh new pack of underwear and other goodies that your parents wanted me to give you since we will be on the same coast.
 

meryum

New Member
Messages
34
sulman. you are the rudeness. seeing me dance with MIT is a DEFINITE plus.

secondly, vick you should totally be in our PaoBhangra-style interview video!! it'll be even better than the original
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
;D can I be a co-face for sobtv? where can I apply? :p
 

Jeeti

New Member
Messages
974
Meistro said:
;D can I be a co-face for sobtv? where can I apply? :p
I'm sure if SOBtv is at boston, they will find you meistro...and ask you impossible questions and then laugh as you attempt to answer them...so then you just come up with stupid things to say instead of answering the question like telling a friend's sisters to call him.
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
Jeeti said:
Meistro said:
;D can I be a co-face for sobtv? where can I apply? :p
I'm sure if SOBtv is at boston, they will find you meistro...and ask you impossible questions and then laugh as you attempt to answer them...so then you just come up with stupid things to say instead of answering the question like telling a friend's sisters to call him.
HAHAHAHHA..........I dig ;D
 

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Messages
2,098
if you bring a flash drive (or a bunch) u can prolly get 56,900,890 songs from abhi
 

Chidiya

New Member
Messages
338
hahahahahah. i told you i was! ..or i thought i did? comeeee avni, lets go together, you can be my date ;-)
 

Vick

Member
Messages
990
haha... I usually keep a low profile at these events.... If I'm there I'll probably be chillen with meistro and his cronies... as far as being the co-face of SOBtv or any other videos, its not for me... I'm camera shy... haha... and most likely my lady will accompany me, so gotta keep things tame around her... no crazy shit...
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
Vick said:
haha... I usually keep a low profile at these events.... If I'm there I'll probably be chillen with meistro and his cronies... as far as being the co-face of SOBtv or any other videos, its not for me... I'm camera shy... haha... and most likely my lady will accompany me, so gotta keep things tame around her... no crazy shit...
this is when I get really buckwild and I get away with anything and everything, while vick is jealous because he has to be tame as a mouse :) JUST COME MAN!
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
I am going to try to rent a car and drive to Boston with Case kids. God, I really want to come, but we might have a fund-raising performance at Kenyon on Friday night.

If I come, BTF Shots @ Afterparty.
 
Top