• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

LSAT, GMAT, DAT, and others upcoming??

Remy

Ouch, that sucks but its all good. I will be preparing to take my GRE later on this year.

jvirk

MCATs next june..and if i dont like my score then in august/september again

fml...why'd i choose to become a doctor

Avneeto

I just took my DATs. and I gotta say for anyone planning on taking them, the prep courses help esp with the PAT section. Other than that i have to say that i def got better scores studying with and friend and using materials i purchased online

zagreus

Avneeto said:
I just took my DATs. and I gotta say for anyone planning on taking them, the prep courses help esp with the PAT section. Other than that i have to say that i def got better scores studying with and friend and using materials i purchased online
nice picture avi

Jeeti

Avneeto said:
I actually found that for the PAT sections...the softwares work really well...softwares like the CRACK DAT PAT software...just because there is an enormous amount of questions you can go through...PAT is all practice, practice, practice..the rest is just sittin down and learning the material.

P.S. I have struggled through the dental admissions process plenty.... so if anyone needs tips, advice, etc...please do not hesitate to contact me...I know how difficult and confusing it can be.

Gugu

Avneeto said:
Really? I honestly thought the 10 tests with the CDP were more than enough. I took only about 7 of those, and was able to pretty much handle it with those. I've heard only negative things about the courses for the DAT from multiple people, but haven't taken one myself so I can't really say what kind of a job they do to prep you.

Avneeto

Well yea thats what I was saying. It helped me only to understand the PAT section a lil more but didnt help otherwise. Guess I worded what I said before a lil weird

and thanks Jasmeet

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
GMAT, DONE. BRUAH

PS - haha to get pumped before the test i found myself doing the same stuff i do before going onstage... jumping up/kicking your feet against ur ass, doing some warmup bhangra, a few bruahs lol