• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Mad late BTF Kickoff Party

Jeeti

New Member
Messages
974
First off...if you were Mittal's neice...everything is on you dheerja...

second of all, I think i figured out what happened...since that was labor day wekeend...it was an extended weekend...i was with Taymur and the characters from LBC saturday and sunday...and you guys were definitely not with us dheerja, and we went to horus twice in those two days...but I wasn't with you whenever you guys went to Sahara East...not sure why prolly had better things to do :eek: I KEED I KEEED.
 

Temurzai

New Member
Messages
397
no we went sahara east the night before the comp, Me, dheerja, ruchi, sulman, rest of orange, lali and monti, sukh, the other lbc guys, etc. jeeti wasnt there.

after the comp....afterparty...where orange bhangra had a weeee bit of problems at the door with the bouncer, lolllllll, (terribleee) then went to horus afterwards, cept the girls did NOT come. that was me jeeti LBC and some girl from nyu nasha who was very rude to me for no reason the whole night.

wat a retarded weekend that was lol

dheerja get some coffee!
 

dheerja

Member
Messages
607
Taiym?r said:
no we went sahara east the night before the comp, Me, dheerja, ruchi, sulman, rest of orange, lali and monti, sukh, the other lbc guys, etc. jeeti wasnt there.

after the comp....afterparty...where orange bhangra had a weeee bit of problems at the door with the bouncer, lolllllll, (terribleee) then went to horus afterwards, cept the girls did NOT come. that was me jeeti LBC and some girl from nyu nasha who was very rude to me for no reason the whole night.

wat a retarded weekend that was lol

dheerja get some coffee!

Hahaha another reason why I erased it from my memory. Sigh NYC Addiction officially goes down as the worst bhangra competition in history and most likely the future. I clearly remember screaming at two of the (HIGH SCHOOL) organizers backstage when they wouldn't let us watch LBC perform. I might have seriously threatened their lives.

Coffee?

And TZ did you really just create a new FB account with your "new" name
 

Temurzai

New Member
Messages
397
my old facebook got deleted for unknown reseasons

and this is my legal name fools. cept i never spell it like this. lol also, AIM ftw!
 

sulmoney

smd, bitch
Messages
532
all you people need to chup. we did sahara east with lbc fri night because there was no mixer and we came to socialize while anakh e gabroo and virsa came to do bhangra. that was sahara east. then saturday night after that horrible show, there was bouncer drama, and other trouble (bad decisions all around), and it ended up being an early night for all of us, and some of us had to drive back to cuse to get nida back there by 8am for some camping trip. i remember now. what a disaster.
 

sulmoney

smd, bitch
Messages
532
ok update, it seems i will be able to make it basement after all...ALSO

for those who may be interested, SUNNY LEONE is going to be "performing" at the gentlemen's club 2 minutes from my house from august 21-23, so i say we do basement, then back to albany for some sunny action :)
 

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Messages
932
I'm so confused.

jeeti, you'll just have to hear about Lakshmi Mittal's niece and Deepika Padukone's agent....

yaaay Sulman...I can finally meet you now...but not so sure about this gentleman's club biznass.
 

Vick

Member
Messages
990
Lakshmi Mittals niece is on this forum? or am I just confused? If she is, hook it up, call uncle and ask him for a little $$$$...
 

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
1,928
see y'all tmw? haha i am trying to figure out the plan, i've been MIA recently and need a place to crash after BB! help?
 

Ashveer

New Member
Messages
492
CAN BTF COME THROUGH IN THE CLUTCH?!

Team. My ID for my trip to NY fell through. I only need one for basement, I have things covered for everything else. If ANYONE COMING TO BASEMENT CAN LET ME BORROW AN ID, I WILL BUY YOU SEVERAL DRINKS AND DANCE WITH YOU AS MUCH AS YOU WANT. PS. I WILL ACTUALLY GIVE YOU A 3D FAN T-SHIRT!!!

This is what I look like, but I'll use anything and give the ID right back:
http://photos-f.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v184/46/74/30507241/n30507241_31401885_3262.jpg
http://photos-e.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v286/48/118/77001687/n77001687_30358596_461.jpg

P.S. Im not Meistro or Nav

Please PM me if you can help me out.
 

Billy Bob

New Member
Messages
163
I'm gonna be in NYC tomorrow!! I've been in Norwood, MA all this week and will be next week. I'll just get more info for TZ as to what you folks are up to.

If anyone wants to kick it in Boston next week, I'm down for that as well. I'll actually be heading into Boston today after work also, so if anyone's around and want's to kick it shoot me an email at joherkhan@gmail.com

Peaceeee,
BB
 

dheerja

Member
Messages
607
Ashveer said:
CAN BTF COME THROUGH IN THE CLUTCH?!

Team. My ID for my trip to NY fell through. I only need one for basement, I have things covered for everything else. If ANYONE COMING TO BASEMENT CAN LET ME BORROW AN ID, I WILL BUY YOU SEVERAL DRINKS AND DANCE WITH YOU AS MUCH AS YOU WANT. PS. I WILL ACTUALLY GIVE YOU A 3D FAN T-SHIRT!!!

This is what I look like, but I'll use anything and give the ID right back:
http://photos-f.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v184/46/74/30507241/n30507241_31401885_3262.jpg
http://photos-e.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v286/48/118/77001687/n77001687_30358596_461.jpg

P.S. Im not Meistro or Nav

Please PM me if you can help me out.

TZ/Jeeti/Saleem, etc. can we pass back any of your IDs?
 

Billy Bob

New Member
Messages
163
Akshay said:
yoo man..where in boston are you coming? i work in boston too.
I don't really know where in Boston, we havn't really decided....anywhere I guess! I think we're gonna get some dinner and just rome around. Where do you work?
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
Billy Bob said:
Akshay said:
yoo man..where in boston are you coming? i work in boston too.
I don't really know where in Boston, we havn't really decided....anywhere I guess! I think we're gonna get some dinner and just rome around. Where do you work?
RZA is gonna make Billybob a slut. I will be their Baba karam.
 
Top