• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Mad late BTF Kickoff Party

Jeeti

New Member
Messages
974
its kind of unusual how all the cali heads are like do it here, and all the va md guys are saying va....


kansas it is.
 

Somi

Hookah is NOT harmful!
Messages
553
Jeeti said:
its kind of unusual how all the cali heads are like do it here, and all the va md guys are saying va....


kansas it is.
hahhaa...yeah i agree...
 

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Messages
932
what's persepolis??

maaaan why we gotta go all the way to alphabet city yo....I thought it was on B? there's one right by NYUUUUUU.

and Ashveer, If you have some sort of 21+ ID...you'll prob get in...sometimes they are strict, but go in with GIRLS (if you come I'll meet you). Buuuut if you don't have anything, the chances are unlikely...they're not very nice...but I've heard people bribe them with like $50...

I say yes to simultaneous BTF parties...West Coast people can party...wherever they do that...and we can go to our better party on the East Coast. 8)

And yes, this is really happening. right?
 

Ashveer

New Member
Messages
492
Ok Pooja, we'll get in touch early next week to coordinate...I'll have an I.D. but I'll be with a guy buddy of mine (he's of age though)...I'm trying to get Amrik to come as well, I'm sure he can sway the bouncer. He sure worked a number on me.

Persepolis is also a good book and movie.
 

Temurzai

New Member
Messages
397
Pooja said:
what's persepolis??

maaaan why we gotta go all the way to alphabet city yo....I thought it was on B? there's one right by NYUUUUUU.

and Ashveer, If you have some sort of 21+ ID...you'll prob get in...sometimes they are strict, but go in with GIRLS (if you come I'll meet you). Buuuut if you don't have anything, the chances are unlikely...they're not very nice...but I've heard people bribe them with like $50...

I say yes to simultaneous BTF parties...West Coast people can party...wherever they do that...and we can go to our better party on the East Coast. 8)

And yes, this is really happening. right?
1. avenue A is way classier, ave B is always packed to hell and way hotter inside and not to say grimey, but its no Ave A Horus...
2. persepolis is a proper restuarnat and yea xerxes' homebase haha but we can scratch dinner we probably wont be able to coordinate a proper dinner with everyone comin in at random times ...53rd and 6th Chicken n rice ftw
3. who isnt 21 these days haha
4. we can crash at my cousins whoever needs to
 

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
1,928
I need Waleed Nikhil Sulman and Arjun in on this, where are you guys? it might be hard for the Va guys to make it on Thursday night haha maybe we should do a Sat night plan or something
 

Jeeti

New Member
Messages
974
Taiym?r said:
Pooja said:
what's persepolis??

maaaan why we gotta go all the way to alphabet city yo....I thought it was on B? there's one right by NYUUUUUU.

and Ashveer, If you have some sort of 21+ ID...you'll prob get in...sometimes they are strict, but go in with GIRLS (if you come I'll meet you). Buuuut if you don't have anything, the chances are unlikely...they're not very nice...but I've heard people bribe them with like $50...

I say yes to simultaneous BTF parties...West Coast people can party...wherever they do that...and we can go to our better party on the East Coast. 8)

And yes, this is really happening. right?
1. avenue A is way classier, ave B is always packed to hell and way hotter inside and not to say grimey, but its no Ave A Horus...
2. persepolis is a proper restuarnat and yea xerxes' homebase haha but we can scratch dinner we probably wont be able to coordinate a proper dinner with everyone comin in at random times ...53rd and 6th Chicken n rice ftw
3. who isnt 21 these days haha
4. we can crash at my cousins whoever needs to
either kati roll or chicken and rice FTW.

and tai...im not sure, but i might have to take you up on that crashin at ur cuzins place but we'll see
 

Arjun Barua

Member
Messages
650
Saleem said:
I need Waleed Nikhil Sulman and Arjun in on this, where are you guys? it might be hard for the Va guys to make it on Thursday night haha maybe we should do a Sat night plan or something
I'll be in NYC from the 22nd night to the 24th. Dunno if I'll have time to meet up, but I'll try!
 

sulmoney

smd, bitch
Messages
532
i may be able to swing a weekend, but im not 100% about thursday night for basement, plus i hear basement is mad grimey and i would rather have more of my own sweat on me than other peoples' (im hygienic, bitches)
 

Temurzai

New Member
Messages
397
cant make fridady or saturday, thursday i can do, i got a mehndi and wedding to be at / dance at on friday/saturday

also, im down for watever on thursday, so long as i get chicken n rice at some point between arrival and 5am haha
 

Kush

Active Member
Messages
1,401
Is it too late to throw in a vote for FL? I mean, i'm pretty sure i'm the only FL person on this forum, but see, since MiamiBC isn't happening this year, this is the perfect excuse and opportunity to come party in the MIA. There won't be any other bhangra reason :( (RIP South Beach Bhangra and Miami Bhangra Competition). So yes, Miami? Mansion? I'll figure out the hook up! NO COVER DRINK FREE TILL 12! Anddddd, unlike LA (where I actually near right now, so anyone wanna chill, I'm in Irvine), clubs don't close till 4-5 AM! ;D
 

Temurzai

New Member
Messages
397
Kush said:
Is it too late to throw in a vote for FL? I mean, i'm pretty sure i'm the only FL person on this forum, but see, since MiamiBC isn't happening this year, this is the perfect excuse and opportunity to come party in the MIA. There won't be any other bhangra reason :( (RIP South Beach Bhangra and Miami Bhangra Competition). So yes, Miami? Mansion? I'll figure out the hook up! NO COVER DRINK FREE TILL 12! Anddddd, unlike LA (where I actually near right now, so anyone wanna chill, I'm in Irvine), clubs don't close till 4-5 AM! ;D
no miami this year/?!?! DAMMIT
 

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Messages
932
BRRUAH! said:
Saleem said:
I need Waleed Nikhil Sulman and Arjun in on this, where are you guys? it might be hard for the Va guys to make it on Thursday night haha maybe we should do a Sat night plan or something
I'll be in NYC from the 22nd night to the 24th. Dunno if I'll have time to meet up, but I'll try!
how could you not have time to hang out with us? thou shall put BTF before most other things.

well, we can always do Thursday AND the weekend!

and Sulman, you're a luck guy if a drop of my sweat hits you! it's really clean.
 

pluthra

Member
Messages
296
i got a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the khets of punjab!!!! :p $1500 tickets aight we rent a plane!!!!!
 

Waleed

New Member
Messages
729
Pooja said:
BRRUAH! said:
Saleem said:
I need Waleed Nikhil Sulman and Arjun in on this, where are you guys? it might be hard for the Va guys to make it on Thursday night haha maybe we should do a Sat night plan or something
I'll be in NYC from the 22nd night to the 24th. Dunno if I'll have time to meet up, but I'll try!
how could you not have time to hang out with us? thou shall put BTF before most other things.

well, we can always do Thursday AND the weekend!

and Sulman, you're a luck guy if a drop of my sweat hits you! it's really clean.
Would be down to do it any other time, DC - NYC trip isn't bad at all but I'm in the midst of moving to a new apartment, I'm tied up until September.
 

Jeeti

New Member
Messages
974
Waleed said:
Pooja said:
BRRUAH! said:
Saleem said:
I need Waleed Nikhil Sulman and Arjun in on this, where are you guys? it might be hard for the Va guys to make it on Thursday night haha maybe we should do a Sat night plan or something
I'll be in NYC from the 22nd night to the 24th. Dunno if I'll have time to meet up, but I'll try!
how could you not have time to hang out with us? thou shall put BTF before most other things.

well, we can always do Thursday AND the weekend!

and Sulman, you're a luck guy if a drop of my sweat hits you! it's really clean.
Would be down to do it any other time, DC - NYC trip isn't bad at all but I'm in the midst of moving to a new apartment, I'm tied up until September.

waleed gonna keep that black couch? bettter that thing was so comfy hahhahaha

so guys....21st basement bhangra....

poooja thou shall respond to all wall posts regarding BTF wall posts.

thanks "normal"? n o t.
 

faizan

Just shut up and dance
Messages
1,736
someone make an fb invite for the nyc event.

p.s. invite pakistani women
 
Top