• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

MASTI RESULTS

RAJ22

Aye hai sgpd ke hogya? :( I thought you guys had it :/ congrats to all placing teams :)

H G

I don't agree with the placings but congrats to the winning teams.

I thought it'd be:
1) Jawani Warriors
2) Virsa
3) SGPD

...I feel sorry for Furteelay Shokeen, being the first team and having their music stop not even 2 mins in

Aaron.B

WARRIORS were too crazy well deserved 1st and SHOUTOUTS TO V:OT you guys fuckin ripped it

GSingh

Daman-Malhi said:
And this one girl on DC Metro in the blue/turquoise vaardi is one of the BEST girl dancers I've ever seen in my life :eek:
It's cuz you've seen her many other times in VCU.

faizan

Just shut up and dance
Leave it to Masti to shake up the bhangra hierarchy every season, i kind of appreciate it...puts the big boys on the ropes...SGPD and HPD are gonna murder the season because of this...

gill00

Bruah! ;)
Virsa NJ nd JW killed it but in my opinion it should have been PPA getting first for the live category

jasraj93

one thing i'd like to say is that this is my now most favorite competition. Its soo we'll organized and all the organizers are there when u need them. Congrats to all the placed teams. I only got to see the warriors from music category because i was busy tying paghs:p but the live category wus sickkk.. ppa shud have gotten first tho.

Raman Dholi

i dno i actually feel kohinoor deserved to win...i predicted them to win before the results were announced...but tag shud have definatly won girls category

Gurbir23

i think their really isnt much anyone can say as to who should have won because the live category and the modern category really were up for grabs. Kohinoor honestly deserved the placing that they got because everything was there. Their dancers are beyond graceful and they just flow. modern: jawani warriors, hands down. The girls category: did not even have phulkari group placing, to me, TAG should have been first. High energy, nakhra, synchro and to top it off.....the SGPD rainbow chadray...they just overall sick son!

edit: oh yeahh.....furteelay shokeens routineee was intenseee but there music shut off half way through their perofmrance and they were the first to perform. Rather than letting them go at the end of the category, they were forced to start all over again. getting through a 8 minute routine is hard enough but having to stop and then do it again is extremely hard.

BTW...furteelay shokeen...the kid in the blue jodi the shorter one, i dont know how old he is......but god damn that kid is sick!...and in addition....shreya kainth is the epitome of awesome

terabaap

USA represent!!

faizan said:
Leave it to Masti to shake up the bhangra hierarchy every season, i kind of appreciate it...puts the big boys on the ropes...SGPD and HPD are gonna murder the season because of this...
Ummm COMPETITION WAS RIGGED. EMPIRE SHOULD HAVE PLACED. WATCH THE VIDEOS!

KushK

terabaap said:
USA represent!!

faizan said:
Ummm COMPETITION WAS RIGGED. EMPIRE SHOULD HAVE PLACED. WATCH THE VIDEOS!
LOL

Gaurav Sidhu

Every team did a very good job yesterday congrats to teams that placed , PPA TORE SHIT UPPPPPPPPP !!!!!! left me speechless after there performance hence they're dress rehearsal ;)