• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Miss Pooja

Vick

Member
Messages
990
could you guys upload all of her latest songs, or her most famous ones atleast... I would limewire it, but then I would have to download the damn thing...
 

zagreus

Active Member
Messages
1,473
she keeps coming out with music! she's on every album now...she's like the Lil Wayne of Bhangra...if you have her on a track, it's golden!

Even though I get annoyed with her voice, she has some great hits. Must say, I'm more of a Sudesh man myself.
 

Mukandpuria

New Member
Messages
1,413
the good thing about her is she no afraid to work with new artist, some artist are worried about their rep if you do a collaboration and the album flopps it will bring them down...Miss Pooja is def all over the place and willing to work with everyone else..becuase of her some new artist got a good rep.
 

Vick

Member
Messages
990
Manjot said:
she got way too many songs lol
thats exactly why I came here to ask for the songs... most people on here have pretty much filtered out the good and bad songs...
 
Top