• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

My Life Is Bhangra COMPETITION 2012

Armaan

[SIZE=large]NORTHEASTERN BHANGRA IS PROUD TO PRESENT[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]THE FIRST EVER[/SIZE]

[SIZE=x-large]MY LIFE IS BHANGRA COMPETITION[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]at Northeastern University, Boston, MA[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]The competition is to be held at Northeastern University's very own Blackman Auditorium. The tentative date of the competition is February 18th, 2012. We are awaiting the confirmations from the university in regards to finalizing the date. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]A total of 10 teams will be chosen to compete right in the heart of Boston to vie for first, second, & third place! Monetary Prizes will be awarded to the winners.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Keep it in mind and stay tuned for more details! In the meantime, check out MyLifeIsBhangra.com and share your bhangra stories with everyone! [/SIZE]The top rated stories will be published on t-shirts which will be distributed and sold at the MY LIFE IS BHANGRA COMPETITION 2012. The writers of the top three stories will receive a free MLIB Shirt with their story on it. In order to be legible to receive the free shirt, your story MUST be submitted while you are logged in and have registered with a real email address or have connected via facebook. Un-registered users who write stories will not be legible for a free shirt.

KushK

Sick... Love competing in Boston. Should be legit. Goodluck to Armaan and the rest of the crew !

sonehdataweet

Congrats Armaan! Absolutely loved the t-shirt idea- mad cute! I'm actually happy ya'll picked feb 18th, because VPD's usually the first week of February and Elite's usually the last! Damn February is gonna be jam packed.

hardeep_singh

PartyJatt said:
Mariam said:
Feb 4th > March

earlier is better

please!
Only if I can click my saaps during the Sher ;) LOL JK

I want to know more about this competition!
someone needs to make a video of random saap clicking during various inappropriate situations

itsG

hardeep_singh said:
PartyJatt said:
Mariam said:
Feb 4th > March

earlier is better

please!
Only if I can click my saaps during the Sher ;) LOL JK

I want to know more about this competition!
someone needs to make a video of random saap clicking during various inappropriate situations
give jusreign the idea?? o_O