New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
Agreed. The Lakers played terrible, the nuggets WILL NOT want to face them when they're playing at a high level.Harmeet said:Lakers played mediocre and got the win today. If the real Lakers show up, Denver won't have a chance. LAL vs Clev finals, LAKERS in 6![]()
oJaLa said:Lakers. Kobe.
Stop Hating.![]()
omg LUCKY!!!! Over in Cali, i cant even find the Lebron James MVP shirt anywhere, all the sports stores are stacked with Lakers' merchandise!kinnell said:I just realized that the Cavs are the reason why I get a FREE Qdoba burrito EVERY OTHER day. I've definitely jumped the Cavs bandwagon now that the Celtics are gone from the playoffs.
Did I mention FREE every other day?? Amen to THAT.
Lewis went off, you are right. Tell me lotto numbers too please?MPElive said:I still think Orlando will represent the EAST in the finals. If Lewis goes off in this series, Cleveland is in big trouble. The size is the BIG key. We shall see![]()
Thanks Turbo!!!!Turbo said:Laddi...you can thank me later.
http://store.nba.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3591700