• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

NBA playoff thoughts

IshB

Hoya jaanam Singh'aan da talwar ton!
Messages
99
Obviously king james will dominate but i think Mo Williams is gona back Lebron up to take the stress from him.
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
With my Celtics out, I will need to now start representin' the city I spend 90% of the year in.

Cleveland, baby! WHOSE NEXT?
 

Kush

Active Member
Messages
1,401
Anyone but the lakers in the west, (and honestly have been rooting for the nuggets through), so go team thugs lol. And King James will emerge victorious: unstoppable.
 

Kush

Active Member
Messages
1,401
Lakers got LUCKY tonight. so so so lucky. Just wait for the thugs to roll up thursday.
 

KushK

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,161
I still got the Nuggets, Lakers realli did get lucky, one bad play cost Denver, kiiiii yaaaar.......
 

Harmeet

Active Member
Messages
127
Lakers played mediocre and got the win today. If the real Lakers show up, Denver won't have a chance. LAL vs Clev finals, LAKERS in 6 :)
 

Sukhi

New Member
Messages
188
i love how many laker haters are on here !!!! lakers and cleveland in the finals and ill take the best closer in the game today ... Kobe in 6
 

Jimmy

Member
Messages
113
Harmeet said:
Lakers played mediocre and got the win today. If the real Lakers show up, Denver won't have a chance. LAL vs Clev finals, LAKERS in 6 :)
Agreed. The Lakers played terrible, the nuggets WILL NOT want to face them when they're playing at a high level.
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
I just realized that the Cavs are the reason why I get a FREE Qdoba burrito EVERY OTHER day. I've definitely jumped the Cavs bandwagon now that the Celtics are gone from the playoffs.

Did I mention FREE every other day?? Amen to THAT.
 

Laddi

New Member
Messages
564
kinnell said:
I just realized that the Cavs are the reason why I get a FREE Qdoba burrito EVERY OTHER day. I've definitely jumped the Cavs bandwagon now that the Celtics are gone from the playoffs.

Did I mention FREE every other day?? Amen to THAT.
omg LUCKY!!!! Over in Cali, i cant even find the Lebron James MVP shirt anywhere, all the sports stores are stacked with Lakers' merchandise! :p
 

MPElive

Ehhh Folllkkkkkk Ahhh !!
Messages
323
I still think Orlando will represent the EAST in the finals. If Lewis goes off in this series, Cleveland is in big trouble. The size is the BIG key. We shall see :)
 

COMTONDAJATT

mint gumri
Messages
302
MPElive said:
I still think Orlando will represent the EAST in the finals. If Lewis goes off in this series, Cleveland is in big trouble. The size is the BIG key. We shall see :)
Lewis went off, you are right. Tell me lotto numbers too please?
 

Laddi

New Member
Messages
564
Turbo said:
Laddi...you can thank me later. :)

http://store.nba.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3591700
Thanks Turbo!!!! :)

It just sucks that they lost tonight! :(((((
 
Top