• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

NBA Playoffs 2011

gifty

THANK YOU FUCKING NBA FOR SHOWING PARITY IN THE LEAGUE!!!..

Thank god the Lakers and Celtics are out... Another LA vs Boston Final and i would have prayed for a 10 year lockout to the NBA....

Varan...Boring?? Its gonna get fucking exciting now... Any team can take it now. Memphis keeps showing all the teams they are clutch... Showing dominant team basteketball when it maters the most....Oooh its beautifull....
Congrats to LBJOKE.... should make for a crazy Eastern final... Game 7...

Lets go Memphis!!!.... I hope this sunday Clay Bennet suffers a damn stroke while watching his team lose... 2010 OKC Thunder = 90's Sonics.... Really good team... just will never win a final :) (the 90's sonics were a shit ton better though)..

crimsonNcream

While the Thunder do have a ways to go before proving they are a clutch team that can close, Sunday will be a step towards that when beating Memphis. While its great what that team has done for the league and that city, the "cinderella" story ends in OKC

Kush

gifty said:

Thank god the Lakers and Celtics are out... Another LA vs Boston Final and i would have prayed for a 10 year lockout to the NBA....

Varan...Boring?? Its gonna get fucking exciting now... Any team can take it now. Memphis keeps showing all the teams they are clutch... Showing dominant team basteketball when it maters the most....Oooh its beautifull....

Lets go Memphis!!!.... I hope this sunday Clay Bennet suffers a damn stroke while watching his team lose... 2010 OKC Thunder = 90's Sonics.... Really good team... just will never win a final :) (the 90's sonics were a shit ton better though)..
OKC wont lose. OKC Mavs WCF is gonna be pretty interesting to see, very unqiue matchups. Even if OKC some how chokes, the Mavs WILL beat the grizz

LBJoke? haha i havent heard that one in a while, mostly since all the lbj haters, specifically kobe fans, are in hibernation. Most people predicting a heat win say its gonna be in 6, i'm gonna say heat in 7. Without home court, its gonna be tough to get it in 6, i dont see us winning more than 1 in chicago, which will either be game 1 or game 5 (just got a feeling).

Boozer shows up ONE GAME in the playoffs to hold it down for his team against who, al horford? whatever, we'll be straight. Dwade on Drose is the matchup of the series. Its this simple, boozer is the equivalent at MOST of a Bosh 3rd performance. The rest of the bulls = d rose... while the rest of the heat = dwade and lbj. Its going to be too much to handle.

I'm still saying OKC Miami finals.

gifty

Kush said:
gifty said:

OKC wont lose. OKC Mavs WCF is gonna be pretty interesting to see, very unqiue matchups. Even if OKC some how chokes, the Mavs WILL beat the grizz

LBJoke? haha i havent heard that one in a while, mostly since all the lbj haters, specifically kobe fans, are in hibernation. Most people predicting a heat win say its gonna be in 6, i'm gonna say heat in 7. Without home court, its gonna be tough to get it in 6, i dont see us winning more than 1 in chicago, which will either be game 1 or game 5 (just got a feeling).

Boozer shows up ONE GAME in the playoffs to hold it down for his team against who, al horford? whatever, we'll be straight. Dwade on Drose is the matchup of the series. Its this simple, boozer is the equivalent at MOST of a Bosh 3rd performance. The rest of the bulls = d rose... while the rest of the heat = dwade and lbj. Its going to be too much to handle.

I'm still saying OKC Miami finals.
Not a Lebron Hater... i just dont like the guy... Great player, one of the greatest to play the game and could end up being the greatest...

I can't call who will win, as both teams match up very well with each other... Every game will go down the wire... and most likely game 7 will decide the outcome... Whatever happens, one thing is almost certain... Title will go back east. With the way Miami is playing though.. they should be favored.. The big 3 are destroying opposition....

Yeah i know, OKC will likely win... still hoping Gasol and Randolph shove one down their throats though...

Navkarn

im rooting for the grizzlies. the citizens of memphis and neighboring areas are enduring hell right now with all the flooding. a grizzlies win would lift spirits in a magical way. theyre not just playing for themselves, they have the hopes of thousands of individuals in dire need riding on their shoulders, i really hope this cinderella story goes further than we all expect!

bhangrathug

hahaha....playoffs are going to be boring for you VARAN? now u know how da other 28 teams and there fans felt for the past 10 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A GOOD THING FOR THE NBA.....it was boring seein the same old lakers in da finalssss conference finalssss every damn YEAR. it aint boring now....ITS AMAZING!

Varan Rakhra

bas iko varr boldi dunali te doji vari VARAN bolda
bhangrathug said:
hahaha....playoffs are going to be boring for you VARAN? now u know how da other 28 teams and there fans felt for the past 10 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A GOOD THING FOR THE NBA.....it was boring seein the same old lakers in da finalssss conference finalssss every damn YEAR. it aint boring now....ITS AMAZING!
gifty said:

Bhangrathug- Im saying its boring cause my team the lakers are gone.. i aint a bandwagon fan where imma root for any other team and say its fucking gna be a sick ass playoffs.. and stop haint cause lakers been consistent in this decade, and not ur lebron teams ;p

gifty- i said its boring cause my team is out, but i am rooting for memphis to win this shit no doubt..

bhangrathug

Varan Rakhra said:
bhangrathug said:
gifty said:

Bhangrathug- Im saying its boring cause my team the lakers are gone.. i aint a bandwagon fan where imma root for any other team and say its fucking gna be a sick ass playoffs.. and stop haint cause lakers been consistent in this decade, and not ur lebron teams ;p

gifty- i said its boring cause my team is out, but i am rooting for memphis to win this shit no doubt..
what what in da butt....hahah nahin reesan teriyan...bandwagon? haha ur from seattle but ura La fan?? why is dat....is it cuz they come ready made for life? ahah

Varan Rakhra

how do you im from seattle?? WTF you stalking me nigga? and FYI i been a laker fan becasue i lived in la for 2 years and thats when i started playing ball in 1999 and i been a la fan ever since.. Cmon son

Varan Rakhra

saliyaaa tenu kiya mein kithee renhna kithee ni renhaa.. and im not on a home bhangra team because thats my choice.. what deos that got to do with the playoffs or me thinking if this year playoffs are fun to watch or not for me>? like how you gna compare bhangra to ball dawg? and pcbca is from abby not surry niga.. :p

crimsonNcream

Bulls by single digits (close till the end)
Thunder by single digits (second half comeback, close out)

Mavs-Thunder Lets get it goinnnnn

Kush

calm down ladies and gents, lets stop the shit talking at just that. Shit talking.

Heat are gonna take game 1 and gonna send shivers down chicago's spine. Theyll know what it was like for us being the 1/2nd seed for like 3-4 years in the 90's and never making it because of the bulls/knicks. (But again, its gonna be a tough series all together, i'm just excited for good basketball. Love both teams)

This is our decade. Never been so fucking excited about sports in my life, cause its been a while since my teams have been real contenders.

IshB

Hoya jaanam Singh'aan da talwar ton!
Lets GO HEAT!!! Gettin tired of all the hate Heat been gettin this season. LONG LIVE THE KING!

bhangrathug

Im calmmmm lol trust me....but that hero varan guy isn't....I think he's still butt hurt from the Lakers sweep. Bro just take it out. When I ask u to take it out...im talking about the stick shoved up ur ass...haha