• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

NBA Playoffs 2011

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
Dallas' keys to winning this series...

-Rebounding, it's hurting them because they're playing that zone, they gotta find a way to body up.

-Keep LeBrick and the real MVP shooting jumpers

-Dallas' bench needs to shoot higher percentage shots, that includes playing Jason Terry the few extra minutes Lebron is on the bench taking a break, Lebron's perimeter D is too much for Jason, even though he stepped up for that .5/4 of the game.

Navkarn

ENVY BANG-RUH said:
BRRUAH! said:
Navkarn said:
best part of game 2? the camera showing steve nash in the crowd for 10 secs <3 :D
http://twitter.com/SteveNash

He was tweeting: "How can I watch the game when I just got a thousand texts for being on tv?! Been there before people... #kindofabigdeal"

lol
I've been hating on one of my boys who's been down there for a week, and just to add to the hate, he got a picture with Steve at the bar/lounge under the arena.
so jealous

Don

Love said:
I love watching people break down plays. Here's a pretty good writeup of the last few possessions of the last game
http://nbaplaybook.com/2011/06/03/the-play-that-sparked-dallas-comeback/

awesome post. on the staggered screen that left Kidd open for the 3, you can see that after lebron lost Terry and Terry then sets the screen for Kidd lebron just goes into a kind of 1-man zone hanging out by the foul line instead of picking up Kidd. if he had stuck with Kidd the play could have been prevented

Kush

hahahahahaha! not even gonna argue with that.

on a side note... anyone thinking i may be right yet? D Wade Deserves MVP, But LBJ Gets it? Or is Wade's "best player in the league" play too good for him to be slighted?

Love

This is why I think there needs to be a playoffs MVP and not strictly a finals MVP. Lebron performed amazingly in the first 3 rounds, whereas Wade destroyed a round, and then kind of disappeared, and now he's back in the finals. And now Lebron disappeared. Its like they're taking turns.
Give it to bosh. Problem solved.

bhangrathug

If Wade keeps playing the way he is, there is no doubt that he will get the Finals MVP award. but i have a feeling Lebron will be back in game 4.

Kush

Love said:
This is why I think there needs to be a playoffs MVP and not strictly a finals MVP. Lebron performed amazingly in the first 3 rounds, whereas Wade destroyed a round, and then kind of disappeared, and now he's back in the finals. And now Lebron disappeared. Its like they're taking turns.
Give it to bosh. Problem solved.
agreed on all accounts :)

Love

Heat not performing down the stretch once again. Somebody(LBJ) needs to stop hiding. 9 8 and 7? Who does he think he is? Andrei kirilenko?

Kush

best series of the playoffs. ill say that much. LBJs production was low but its not him that i blame, its just the excessive turnovers down the stretch 4th quarter. Once again our sloppiness leads us to getting in our own way. Wade once again playing like a beast though, and bosh was on too.

Love

Lebron can't be putting up that stat line though if the Heat want to win. They need everyone to show up. Dirk was sick as hell but Dallas still managed to pull this one off

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
Kush said:
best series of the playoffs. ill say that much. LBJs production was low but its not him that i blame, its just the excessive turnovers down the stretch 4th quarter. Once again our sloppiness leads us to getting in our own way. Wade once again playing like a beast though, and bosh was on too.
such a good series. My dad commented how it seemed more like old school basketball with flow and passing. Lot's of missed jumpers in last 4 min but man, entertaining till last second again. Hope this thing goes 7