• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Offical 2009 International Punjabi Folk Festival Bhangra Line-up

zagreus

Jaideep said:
damn Nachde Shokeen vs RPD vs WPD vs SIAC
but don't most of WPD's dancers dance on nachde shokeen?
i thought that was like 2 or 3 people that danced for them. not sure, manjot..how does that work out?!

MPElive

Ehhh Folllkkkkkk Ahhh !!
Amazing lineup..

It's pretty much Bhangra Masti Part 2 in the Dhol Category minus PDDS and the addition of WPD.

Shan-E-Punjab is bringing the juniors in the Music Category.

I thought BC Cultural Bhangra Group & Bhangra Justice were the same teams? Sunny, Please confirm..

The battle is on !!

Ehhhhh Follllkkkkkkk Ahhhh :)

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Awesome lineup....similar to Masti's....some great competitions this year!!!

Jealous, wish I could go :/

Karan V

MPElive said:
Amazing lineup..

It's pretty much Bhangra Masti Part 2 in the Dhol Category minus PDDS and the addition of WPD.

Shan-E-Punjab is bringing the juniors in the Music Category.

I thought BC Cultural Bhangra Group & Bhangra Justice were the same teams? Sunny, Please confirm..

The battle is on !!

Ehhhhh Follllkkkkkkk Ahhhh :)
BCC and BJ r seperate. Bj guys r pretty much the BCC seniors.

Manjotnsj

just wondering but dont some of the dancers from Nachde shokeen dance on kohinoor and Waris??

Gurvir

wow im uber stoked for this competition..liek the battle of bc basically..i think it kinda beats VIBC's line up

SunnyParmar

bhangra justice is completely seperate from bcc. None of the AVAP dancers are on bcc. We're going 12 guys for IPFF.

Julio

for the live i got waris rooh and siac
for modern i think its going to be PB shan e and panj or pcac

Dippy

WOW!! Sick Line up!! Both catagories have some heavy hitters!!! Good luck to all of you!! My $ is on ABC!! ;D

Gurpal

damn this year is stacked with intense lineups. good luck to everyone competing at this comp.

ps. toronto teams bring em home ;)

Lally

damn Nachde Shokeen vs RPD vs WPD vs SIAC
but don't most of WPD's dancers dance on nachde shokeen?
iight yo i'm not Manjot but yeah i got the answer to your question :p
Nachde Shokeen was Gopi's (captain) and Deepa's (coach) old live team before making WPD. Gopi, Deepa and Manjot went with NS to Chicago and Gopi went with them again to Toronto. So yeah we do use each others dancers when we need them.