Official Bhangra Blowout Mixtape by DJ Fresh(FREE DOWNLOAD)

DjFresh

Member
Messages
52
MPElive said:
Wow.. probably the best mixtape I've heard in a while. This will certainly help with my workouts. Didn't know who DJ Fresh was but I am sure everyone will know of him after listening to this masterpiece.

Fresh, Would you be able to post this as ONE track instead of individuals tracks because it gives like a two second pause when I played it on my USB in the car. Thanks in advance.
yeah. give me till tonight or sometime tomorrow and i'll have one large track up.
 

Manjot

Active Member
Messages
2,058
this is sickkkkk! and yeh having 1 continuous track would be awesome! keep it up
 

Multani

Member
Messages
552
bro this is sik mixes u did..............can you please give me that song in ur INTRO Remeber my name............songs is at 1:00 GOES LIKE ...wasss nahi kar chardi jawani hikk te nazare lende moti kale rang de...............mixed with putt jaatan da song

thanks man
!
simar88 said:
[SIZE=medium]
Here is the link to download the Official Bhangra Blowout Mixtape by DJ Fresh!!! ENJOYYYY!!! ...OOOO AND ITS FREEEEEEEEEE


[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]http://bit.ly/bb17mixtape[/SIZE]
 

Singhlarry23

New Member
Messages
283
DjFresh said:
MPElive said:
Wow.. probably the best mixtape I've heard in a while. This will certainly help with my workouts. Didn't know who DJ Fresh was but I am sure everyone will know of him after listening to this masterpiece.

Fresh, Would you be able to post this as ONE track instead of individuals tracks because it gives like a two second pause when I played it on my USB in the car. Thanks in advance.
yeah. give me till tonight or sometime tomorrow and i'll have one large track up.
Still waiting.. xD

But yeah make it when you got time brotha.. Cant wait to get it.. xD
 

DjFresh

Member
Messages
52
my bad been busy at work. Im getting it done soon. 1 large file of it will be available SOON.
 

Amritd20

New Member
Messages
20
legittttttttttt i know what my cars gonna bump for a while now!


hey i was wondering who sang Nachne Da Mood??? track 5 on this mixtape
 

DjFresh

Member
Messages
52
Multani said:
bro this is sik mixes u did..............can you please give me that song in ur INTRO Remeber my name............songs is at 1:00 GOES LIKE ...wasss nahi kar chardi jawani hikk te nazare lende moti kale rang de...............mixed with putt jaatan da song

thanks man
!
simar88 said:
[SIZE=medium]
Here is the link to download the Official Bhangra Blowout Mixtape by DJ Fresh!!! ENJOYYYY!!! ...OOOO AND ITS FREEEEEEEEEE


[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]http://bit.ly/bb17mixtape[/SIZE]
i dont have the original. i used the vocal for it. sorry.
 

JasBains

New Member
Messages
280
DjFresh said:
Multani said:
bro this is sik mixes u did..............can you please give me that song in ur INTRO Remeber my name............songs is at 1:00 GOES LIKE ...wasss nahi kar chardi jawani hikk te nazare lende moti kale rang de...............mixed with putt jaatan da song

thanks man
!
simar88 said:
[SIZE=medium]
Here is the link to download the Official Bhangra Blowout Mixtape by DJ Fresh!!! ENJOYYYY!!! ...OOOO AND ITS FREEEEEEEEEE


[/SIZE]
http://bit.ly/bb17mixtape
i dont have the original. i used the vocal for it. sorry.
It's from Dj Sanj and Dippa Dosanjh's Nach Di track from a while back. That part comes in around 2:02. I attached the full song.
 

Attachments

cholasux

Member
Messages
352
SICK!!!!


is the sarangi part of some song, if it is can you get me the info, that portion sounds nice!!!
 
Top