• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Official Bhangra Blowout Mixtape by DJ Fresh(FREE DOWNLOAD)

DjFresh

MPElive said:
Wow.. probably the best mixtape I've heard in a while. This will certainly help with my workouts. Didn't know who DJ Fresh was but I am sure everyone will know of him after listening to this masterpiece.

Fresh, Would you be able to post this as ONE track instead of individuals tracks because it gives like a two second pause when I played it on my USB in the car. Thanks in advance.
yeah. give me till tonight or sometime tomorrow and i'll have one large track up.

Manjot

this is sickkkkk! and yeh having 1 continuous track would be awesome! keep it up

Multani

bro this is sik mixes u did..............can you please give me that song in ur INTRO Remeber my name............songs is at 1:00 GOES LIKE ...wasss nahi kar chardi jawani hikk te nazare lende moti kale rang de...............mixed with putt jaatan da song

thanks man
!
simar88 said:
[SIZE=medium]
Here is the link to download the Official Bhangra Blowout Mixtape by DJ Fresh!!! ENJOYYYY!!! ...OOOO AND ITS FREEEEEEEEEE

[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]http://bit.ly/bb17mixtape[/SIZE]

Singhlarry23

DjFresh said:
MPElive said:
Wow.. probably the best mixtape I've heard in a while. This will certainly help with my workouts. Didn't know who DJ Fresh was but I am sure everyone will know of him after listening to this masterpiece.

Fresh, Would you be able to post this as ONE track instead of individuals tracks because it gives like a two second pause when I played it on my USB in the car. Thanks in advance.
yeah. give me till tonight or sometime tomorrow and i'll have one large track up.
Still waiting.. xD

But yeah make it when you got time brotha.. Cant wait to get it.. xD

DjFresh

my bad been busy at work. Im getting it done soon. 1 large file of it will be available SOON.

Amritd20

legittttttttttt i know what my cars gonna bump for a while now!

hey i was wondering who sang Nachne Da Mood??? track 5 on this mixtape

DjFresh

Multani said:
bro this is sik mixes u did..............can you please give me that song in ur INTRO Remeber my name............songs is at 1:00 GOES LIKE ...wasss nahi kar chardi jawani hikk te nazare lende moti kale rang de...............mixed with putt jaatan da song

thanks man
!
simar88 said:
[SIZE=medium]
Here is the link to download the Official Bhangra Blowout Mixtape by DJ Fresh!!! ENJOYYYY!!! ...OOOO AND ITS FREEEEEEEEEE

[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]http://bit.ly/bb17mixtape[/SIZE]
i dont have the original. i used the vocal for it. sorry.

JasBains

DjFresh said:
Multani said:

thanks man
!
simar88 said:
[SIZE=medium]

[/SIZE]
http://bit.ly/bb17mixtape
i dont have the original. i used the vocal for it. sorry.
It's from Dj Sanj and Dippa Dosanjh's Nach Di track from a while back. That part comes in around 2:02. I attached the full song.

Attachments

cholasux

SICK!!!!

is the sarangi part of some song, if it is can you get me the info, that portion sounds nice!!!