• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

OFFICIAL Bhangra Idols 2008 Prediction Poll

Who will win Bhangra Idols 2008?


  • Total voters
    85
  • Poll closed .

sulmoney

smd, bitch
Messages
532
As we move into the competition season, BTF would like to make discussing them easier. We will make one thread for leading up to the event with predictions, one thread to discuss results and post thoughts about the show, and one thread regarding videos (either posting them, or making requests to not post them). Please make all predictions and discussions leading up to Bhangra Idols here. Thanks for your cooperation in this matter!
-BTF Mod Squad
 

HermanJ.

New Member
Messages
125
P.C.A.C - Punjab Cultural Arts Centre


not Punjabi Cultural Arts Centre :p


Moderator's Note: Hahaha, reading is fundamental...I undid Waldo's change on accident!
 

Manjot

Active Member
Messages
2,058
shouldn't the voting close before the competition starts? lol
and like 3 votes for 1st 2nd and 3rd..its hard picking 1 team
 

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
1,928
50 votes since this afternoon? man, busy day lol.. looks like SGPD is heavily favored so far
 

Waleed

New Member
Messages
729
Abhi said:
I am really curious to see what TEB has to bring..they are compiled of some of the best dancers
I second that, I feel that they may be a legit contender for the 1st or 2nd place spot.
 

Gabroo

New Member
Messages
218
I think SGPD is the favorites especially because they won groundshaker and I'm guessing it will be basically the same routine at Idols, but if Toronto Elite is as good as the teams where their dancers are coming from they could give SGPD a battle. Rest of the placings seem pretty much up to grabs, Kohinoor, PCAC, Punjabi Beat, basically any of the teams could be in the mix, should be a sick comp.
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
i think the placings are in the air now that SGPD and TEB are out. It will be interesting.....will there be replacement teams or just a straight 8 teams now?
 
Top