• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

OFFICIAL Boston Bhangra Competition 2008 Video Request Thread

sulmoney

smd, bitch
Messages
532
As Boston Bhangra has an exclusive contract with Sahara One for performance video rights, we request that no videos from BBC be posted on BTF. However, if a video were to be taken, please confine requests for videos from team members, or notifying teams that you have a video of them to this thread. Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.
-BTF Mod Squad
 

Kush

Active Member
Messages
1,401
Sorry, wrote in the wrong spot. If anyone has a video of the guardian set, particularly with a solid view (but any at all is fine), please let me know via message. Thanks in advance.
 

NavDheri

New Member
Messages
223
Please do not post Bhangra Empire's video. And please message me and send me the video. Thank you
 

Vick

Member
Messages
990
Please feel free to post all videos... Trust me, you'll have a lot more lovers than haters.. haha...
 

Akshay

New Member
Messages
59
Please do not post Northeastern Bhangra. Thank you and I would appreciate if you could forward us the video at akshayster@gmail.com

thanks,

akshay
 

Kapil

Wear Responsibly 2.0 || One for All...All for FAUJ
Messages
133
please don't post MIT's video, yet. if you have it, preferably a balcony view I'd realllly appreciate it

-Kapil


ps..Saleem, i have that video of us doing moohoo boldi at the afterparty lol
 

zagreus

Active Member
Messages
1,473
I currently have the GW video (which has already been given to the team) and I have the Sher video (I gave this video to Kamal to give to the Sher guys...hopefully it got to you, if it hasn't it...i'll send to the correct people)
 

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
1,928
lol kapil I need to get that from you! Too bad they didn't play it it woulda been epic
 
Top