Punjab.Da.Aman
New Member
- Messages
- 25
Good luck to all the PCS teams this weekend.....make sure someone posts the results after the competition....I have to know the way things worked out.
New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
YAY FOR BEN!!!! I'm sure my girls will be excitedWaleed said:hkgidha, you're going to meet Ben (sorethighs) at PCS, I'm sure you're excited toohkgidha said:YAY!! Go Bulldawg! I can't wait to see you guys there and then the next week in Dallas! WOO HOO!!! 2 weeks of HK, I bet you guys are excited as we are!!!Tuckerrrr said:Bulldawg is going again. We can't miss PCS, it's tradition.
Still no word on the official bhangra line up, from what I can piece together:
-People's Bhangra
-Nachde Shokeen
-Bulldawg da Raj
-Cornell Kudiyan
-Lalkaare Sheran De (DC Metro Punjabi Arts)
-Rooh/Shan(?)
-Nachdi Jawani (?)
Bay Area dropped....Navkarn said:yeah they will be there for sure ... my cousin is on that team competing against us and confirmed that they are coming.Meistro said:i believe bay area bhangra club is going to be there as well.
1. HK Gidha - Dallas, TXTuckerrrr said:uh oh...any word on the giddah competition?
that doesnt help....there'll be a lot of thosesorethighs said:Hahaha I'll be the guy in the bhangra vardiyan on stage, look out for me
1st-Raunak/SFUhkgidha said:1. HK Gidha - Dallas, TXTuckerrrr said:uh oh...any word on the giddah competition?
2. SFU Giddha - B.C.
3. Raunak Vere Di - B.C.
4. Kunja - Toronto
5. Chicago
6. Milwaukee
This is what I know so far....I will find out the conformed list today...See you there Tuckerrr!!!!
wow, lol.Parul said:that doesnt help....there'll be a lot of those
I LOVE YOU PARUL!Parul said:what? its true, its not like he's going to be anything other than a guy. He's not gonna show up as an alien in vardi and go dance on stage. lets all be realistic here
what? its true, its not like he's going to be anything other than a guy. He's not gonna show up as an alien in vardi and go dance on stage. lets all be realistic heresorethighs said:wow, lol.Parul said:that doesnt help....there'll be a lot of those