• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

PCS BHANGRA COMPETITION??

Punjab.Da.Aman

New Member
Messages
25
Good luck to all the PCS teams this weekend.....make sure someone posts the results after the competition....I have to know the way things worked out.
 

Navkarn

Member
Messages
658
just got word that Bay Area Bhangra Club backed out last minute and won't be going either ;O
 

Somi

Hookah is NOT harmful!
Messages
553
ok my lazy behind looked through the thread and got this

People's Bhangra
Bulldawg Da Raj
Lalkaare Sheran De
Cornell Kudiyan
Nachde Shokeen
SIAC (For Sure)
Bay Area Bhangra
Kohinoor..?
 

hkgidha

HK GIDHA
Messages
78
Waleed said:
hkgidha said:
Tuckerrrr said:
Bulldawg is going again. We can't miss PCS, it's tradition.
YAY!! Go Bulldawg! I can't wait to see you guys there and then the next week in Dallas! WOO HOO!!! 2 weeks of HK, I bet you guys are excited as we are!!!
hkgidha, you're going to meet Ben (sorethighs) at PCS, I'm sure you're excited too ;)

Still no word on the official bhangra line up, from what I can piece together:
-People's Bhangra
-Nachde Shokeen
-Bulldawg da Raj
-Cornell Kudiyan
-Lalkaare Sheran De (DC Metro Punjabi Arts)
-Rooh/Shan(?)
-Nachdi Jawani (?)
YAY FOR BEN!!!! I'm sure my girls will be excited :) Thanks for keeping me posted on the Ben issue ;)
 

hkgidha

HK GIDHA
Messages
78
Navkarn said:
Meistro said:
i believe bay area bhangra club is going to be there as well.
yeah they will be there for sure ... my cousin is on that team competing against us and confirmed that they are coming.
Bay Area dropped....
 

hkgidha

HK GIDHA
Messages
78
Tuckerrrr said:
uh oh...any word on the giddah competition?
1. HK Gidha - Dallas, TX
2. SFU Giddha - B.C.
3. Raunak Vere Di - B.C.
4. Kunja - Toronto
5. Chicago
6. Milwaukee

This is what I know so far....I will find out the conformed list today...See you there Tuckerrr!!!!
 

Ramani

Member
Messages
760
hkgidha said:
Tuckerrrr said:
uh oh...any word on the giddah competition?
1. HK Gidha - Dallas, TX
2. SFU Giddha - B.C.
3. Raunak Vere Di - B.C.
4. Kunja - Toronto
5. Chicago
6. Milwaukee

This is what I know so far....I will find out the conformed list today...See you there Tuckerrr!!!!
1st-Raunak/SFU
2nd-HK/Kunja
3rd-HK/Kunja
;)
 

pluthra

Member
Messages
296
that doesnt help....there'll be a lot of those
[/quote]

wow, lol.
[/quote]

what? its true, its not like he's going to be anything other than a guy. He's not gonna show up as an alien in vardi and go dance on stage. lets all be realistic here
 

sorethighs

New Member
Messages
85
Parul said:
that doesnt help....there'll be a lot of those
wow, lol.
[/quote]

what? its true, its not like he's going to be anything other than a guy. He's not gonna show up as an alien in vardi and go dance on stage. lets all be realistic here
[/quote]

(thats the joke...)
 

Somi

Hookah is NOT harmful!
Messages
553
Parul said:
what? its true, its not like he's going to be anything other than a guy. He's not gonna show up as an alien in vardi and go dance on stage. lets all be realistic here
I LOVE YOU PARUL! ;)
 

pluthra

Member
Messages
296
sorethighs said:
Parul said:
that doesnt help....there'll be a lot of those
wow, lol.
what? its true, its not like he's going to be anything other than a guy. He's not gonna show up as an alien in vardi and go dance on stage. lets all be realistic here
[/quote]

(thats the joke...)
[/quote]

aight guys the cue to laugh is hereeee (so u can all laugh now)

and somia i luv u tooo!!!! and ramani i thought we had this all settled out rememberrrr
 
Top