New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
rohit ive heard that name tooRohit said:i swear they also call it shararara
you end in the jugni pose after phumaniyan, and can go into proper jugni from thereAmit said:I thought that move was called a jugni?
amit, ur doin a part of jugni sequence in your btf profile pic, but sulman's right, u end in the jugni, and wat ur doing is also part of jugniAmit said:I thought that move was called a jugni?
Sharara boli as in the one BC Cultural used at AVAP? It's at 1:28.you can call it phuminiya or sharara cus both boli's can work with it
well the proper name for that is chaalTaiym?r said:amit, ur doin a part of jugni sequence in your btf profile pic, but sulman's right, u end in the jugni, and wat ur doing is also part of jugniAmit said:I thought that move was called a jugni?