• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Punjabi Folk Dance Festival 2009 OFFICAL LINE-UP

JotBrar

"The khunda is mightier than the sword" - Jot Brar
sgpd should go modern they kick ass in that section.

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Funny observations.

10 Guy Teams. 6 Girl Teams. 0 Co-Ed Teams.
14 Canadian Teams. 2 US Teams.
9 Brampton Teams. 7 Non-Brampton Teams.
7 Teams with "Punjab" in their Names. 5 Teams with "oo" in their Names. 1 Team without a letter "n" in their name.
3 Hours of Sleep in the last 3 days. Time to nap. :)

Dippy

kinnell said:
Funny observations.

10 Guy Teams. 6 Girl Teams. 0 Co-Ed Teams.
14 Canadian Teams. 2 US Teams.
9 Brampton Teams. 7 Non-Brampton Teams.
7 Teams with "Punjab" in their Names. 5 Teams with "oo" in their Names. 1 Team without a letter "n" in their name.
3 Hours of Sleep in the last 3 days. Time to nap. :)
WOW!!!! that's some pretty good observing....you must have stared at the line-up for a while to come up with that nifty list!!! :)

Cherag

I thought this was really going to be the competition where we see who dukes it out and wins, SGPD and NJ, but SGPD is going live, oh well, still can't wait to see the turnout of the event..... line-up is amazing....so psyched!!!!!!!!

Cherag

DjDhol-E said:
Shan-E jrs VS Nachdi Jawani
its like jawani 2k7 all over agian :p
haha I remember watching NJ's video on youtube, and on the bottom it was a message froma shaan-e juniors member, and it was like, "what did you guys place, and don't say first cuz my team won...." lol I love both these teams, can't wait!

Badwal

Cherag said:
DjDhol-E said:
Shan-E jrs VS Nachdi Jawani
its like jawani 2k7 all over agian :p
haha I remember watching NJ's video on youtube, and on the bottom it was a message froma shaan-e juniors member, and it was like, "what did you guys place, and don't say first cuz my team won...." lol I love both these teams, can't wait!
LOL, just for that, Im gunna go find the video and say
"Nachdi Jawani Came First"