• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

punjabi showdown?

pritpal94

Active Member
Messages
1,312
abhigames said:
the one in the UK? I think that just happened yesterday or something
The one in UK is called Bhangra Showdown I think, and you are correct, it was yesterday :)
 

ban3rg

Active Member
Messages
1,492
pritpal94 said:
abhigames said:
the one in the UK? I think that just happened yesterday or something
The one in UK is called Bhangra Showdown I think, and you are correct, it was yesterday :)
yeah, here's a clip from imperial college at showdown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boHEbFcjTXs
 

zagreus

Active Member
Messages
1,473
ohhh imperial college...
must they also fill the entire stage with people? it just confuses me, and too much shit is going on.
but can anyone post that song? i wants!
 

ban3rg

Active Member
Messages
1,492
Jasmeet said:
ohhh imperial college...
must they also fill the entire stage with people? it just confuses me, and too much shit is going on.
but can anyone post that song? i wants!
i thought the bear mascot was a nice touch, :)
 

zagreus

Active Member
Messages
1,473
Arjun said:
Jasmeet said:
ohhh imperial college...
must they also fill the entire stage with people? it just confuses me, and too much shit is going on.
but can anyone post that song? i wants!
i thought the bear mascot was a nice touch, :)
wow...i didn't notice that mascot till now. i would've featured him some more. maybe had him fight the guy with the swords.
 

pritpal94

Active Member
Messages
1,312
Arjun said:
pritpal94 said:
abhigames said:
the one in the UK? I think that just happened yesterday or something
The one in UK is called Bhangra Showdown I think, and you are correct, it was yesterday :)
yeah, here's a clip from imperial college at showdown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boHEbFcjTXs
Their Vardi's look abit like NYU's 2007 ones ::)
I loved the bear :)
 

Remy

Member
Messages
598
sorry my bad I should have been more specific. I was talking about the one in Canada, Surrey, BC :)
 

JayKay

New Member
Messages
191
Arjun said:
pritpal94 said:
abhigames said:
the one in the UK? I think that just happened yesterday or something
The one in UK is called Bhangra Showdown I think, and you are correct, it was yesterday :)
yeah, here's a clip from imperial college at showdown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boHEbFcjTXs
holly shi....thats a lot of people:|....got a army going there....
whut track is that...who sings it...pretty good song...neone know?
 

Dhesi

New Member
Messages
101
Haha so I suppose nobody knows what's happening with Punjabi Showdown (BC) this year?
 
Top