New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
The one in UK is called Bhangra Showdown I think, and you are correct, it was yesterdayabhigames said:the one in the UK? I think that just happened yesterday or something
yeah, here's a clip from imperial college at showdownpritpal94 said:The one in UK is called Bhangra Showdown I think, and you are correct, it was yesterdayabhigames said:the one in the UK? I think that just happened yesterday or something![]()
i thought the bear mascot was a nice touch,Jasmeet said:ohhh imperial college...
must they also fill the entire stage with people? it just confuses me, and too much shit is going on.
but can anyone post that song? i wants!
wow...i didn't notice that mascot till now. i would've featured him some more. maybe had him fight the guy with the swords.Arjun said:i thought the bear mascot was a nice touch,Jasmeet said:ohhh imperial college...
must they also fill the entire stage with people? it just confuses me, and too much shit is going on.
but can anyone post that song? i wants!![]()
Their Vardi's look abit like NYU's 2007 ones :Arjun said:yeah, here's a clip from imperial college at showdownpritpal94 said:The one in UK is called Bhangra Showdown I think, and you are correct, it was yesterdayabhigames said:the one in the UK? I think that just happened yesterday or something![]()
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boHEbFcjTXs
holly shi....thats a lot of people:|....got a army going there....Arjun said:yeah, here's a clip from imperial college at showdownpritpal94 said:The one in UK is called Bhangra Showdown I think, and you are correct, it was yesterdayabhigames said:the one in the UK? I think that just happened yesterday or something![]()
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boHEbFcjTXs