• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Remo White Head's for my dhol

DholiKhan

New Member
Messages
39
What's up Guy's , Ummm. Lately I've been looking for a good Remo head for my dhol and I don't know why but I want to give a white remo a try but I don't know what white head I should use first. Someone please Reply. What White Remo head would you recommend?
 

superdholi1994

Shivjot Singh Rangi (Shiv)
Messages
152
which head are you using right now? try 'Remo Smooth White Ambassador'

the most brightest and open sounding head made with single layer of 7.5 mil[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] would be 'Remo Clear Diplomat'[/font]
 

DholiKhan

New Member
Messages
39
I've actually tried clear diplomat before and i gotta say, it is pretty sharp on my dhol, but i've heard alot of people complain about how flat it sound, i personally like it, umm i will probably give smooth white ambassador a try. Thanks for Replying.
 

superdholi1994

Shivjot Singh Rangi (Shiv)
Messages
152
Off topic: Has anybody tried Evans Resonant Glass? (compared to Remo Clear Diplomat and/or Desi Synthetic Skin)
 

Dholi harsh

Member
Messages
168
I used to play the kit and idk what the opinion on those are for anyone else, but i actually didn't really like them that much. I would assume theres some sort of overlap with using them as dhol heads as well but thats an interesting topic to bring up.... i might have to go pick one up to see if they're any good
 
Top