• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Rivalries

Vick

Member
Messages
990
Tuckerrrr said:
all i know is uga football is ranked #1 in in the AP top 25 coaches poll. not florida, not auburn, not lsu, not tennessee, not south carolina, not georgia tech....if i forgot any of our other rivals, im sorry....ur not #1 either.

don't try us
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA... You guys will lose to LSU and Florida for sure... Throw in another loss or two because shit happens... And walahhh, you guys finish the season ranked 15th...
 

Somi

Hookah is NOT harmful!
Messages
553
HAHAHA sulmoney is just naming...HAHAHA

but i bet each team wants to be better than those who they have competed in the previous season
 

Nikhil

New Member
Messages
881
My eyebrows are irresistable. Older black women tell me so :) So how come I'm not mentioned Meistro?
 

Havish

New Member
Messages
250
Somia said:
but i bet each team wants to be better than those who they have competed in the previous season
Gotta agree with that, I think its just natural that teams want to do better than other teams esp when it comes to placing. Say your team gets a lower or doesn't place compared to a team that you don't have respect for, don't think is a good as your team is, then u'll naturally want to do better than them next time.

It also involves what type of team your on and who's in the lineup. Say there are two live guys team at one competition, it makes sense that each team would want to be better than the other one.

Personally I'm not much of a fan of this topic because everyone wants to be better than another team. And I don't see how you can talk about rivalries without using names
 

Gabroo

New Member
Messages
218
msingh23 said:
oldest rivalry in Toronto area, initially they started out as Can-Sikh bhangra, and eventually they split into two groups Rooh Punjab Dee and Nachdi Jawani
WOW...they started out together, and now two of the sickest teams out there. I agree that most teams at least pay attention to if not have a "rivalry"who fit the same style or mold. For example:

Shokeen/Nachdi Jawani/Rooh
VCU/3D
Empire/DRP
Sher/KJ/LBC
SGPD/Shan-E/NJ
 

dheerja

Member
Messages
607
Depends on where the rivalry stems from. There are a lot of friendly/harmless rivalries that emerge during competitions, usually because teams are from the same area or have similar styles. The more "hateful" (sorry mods) rivalries are usually personal, and come from drama that happened in the past or something along those lines.
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
Nikhil said:
My eyebrows are irresistable. Older black women tell me so :) So how come I'm not mentioned Meistro?
because roberto and jeeti are new recruits. you and I go way back baby..................sidenote: I think nikhil's eyebrow would make a great pornstar moustache if one were so inclined to acquire a pornstar moustache.
 

Jeeti

New Member
Messages
974
Nikhil said:
My eyebrows are irresistable. Older black women tell me so :) So how come I'm not mentioned Meistro?
Russel Peters told me I needed Paggris for my eyebrows in Cleveland.

True story, I almost cried.
 

Sidhu

Member
Messages
172
lol new recruits? lol im more than you can handle meistro just ask jeeti, he still has trouble
standing... haha

lets all hang out i miss you meistro and jeeti <3
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
Roberto, you're so feisty. SSSSSSSSS...............so ummmmm boston 2008? Juphy paakey sona? hahaha party in my room? its a possibility. If so, room number to be determined at a later date!!!!!!!........

tey jere nay mera party vich participate karna chaundey, ONA NU PHUK OWFFFFFFFFFFFFF
 

Jeeti

New Member
Messages
974
Meistro said:
Roberto, you're so feisty. SSSSSSSSS...............so ummmmm boston 2008? Juphy paakey sona? hahaha party in my room? its a possibility. If so, room number to be determined at a later date!!!!!!!........

tey jere nay mera party vich participate karna chaundey, ONA NU PHUK OWFFFFFFFFFFFFF
OHNA NUUU PHUK OWFFF...

classic...also...robert don't be shy you can tell everyone you are the catcher..its ok.

"straight drillin"
 

Vick

Member
Messages
990
Meistro said:
Roberto, you're so feisty. SSSSSSSSS...............so ummmmm boston 2008? Juphy paakey sona? hahaha party in my room? its a possibility. If so, room number to be determined at a later date!!!!!!!........

tey jere nay mera party vich participate karna chaundey, ONA NU PHUK OWFFFFFFFFFFFFF
lets see if this panchode shows up in boston...
 

Jeeti

New Member
Messages
974
I don't know if im gonna actually be at boston this year, its a week after burgh I think...and im definitely going to burgh (alumni hell yeah)...so bobby and meistro whats it gonna be...can we have this love fest in the burgh?
 
Top